fate🥰😇

Payu saw past video....

( In those 5 years payu regret very much..... Payu go to South Korea try to meet rain so much.... But her unluck... He didn't meet rain...

Her dad Vegas and papa peet are only know payu love someone... Her dad and papa didnt know her names.. Payu told about rain how he broke up rain...

Vegas and peet are rich and powerful business man's in Thailand.. So Vegas try to find out rain so he appointed one private investigation officer....

The officer only find out rain parents are not normal people... Rain parents are no 1 billionaire in Asia... Payu are shock to know about the truth... Because rain didn't told him about that...

After Vegas told payu to take a CEO positions of a company....he didn't any option to him.. So he take accepted what her dad told to him... Every year payu are go to children trust but only in the day rain birthday and her anniversary...

Payu know rain are not the person to celebrate party in important events of the birthday ... So he celebrated every year of rain and anniversary of rain and payu in children trust... In those years payu miss rain so much but her heart told he meet rain soon )

(Evening)

Payu come out of the car and sit in the sand saw the view of sunset....

After two hours he go to her house ....

He take bath.... Cook food and eat.... Go to her bedroom.... He take photo of rain and say good night my baby...

Payu hug rain photo and fall asleep...

(morning)

Payu phone are ring....

Payu are try to open her eyes.....

Finally payu open her eyes and see the caller name..... Attend the phone..

On call

Payu: hello...

Secretary: good morning sir ..... Today night you have attend important party sir......

Payu: which party?

Secretary: the international company MG group are conducted the party...

Payu: MG was owned by MR. Mew and her husband Mr. Gulf right...

Secretary: yes sir.....

Payu: okay... Today I am not come into office....

Secretary:okay sir..

End call

(Night)

Payu was get ready to the party....

(Payu outfit to the party)

Suddenly her phone was ring....

Payu saw the caller Id... It was prapai...

On call

Payu: hello.... Prapai...

Prapai: ha... Payu you get ready for the MG group company party....

(Prapai parents also rich in Thailand...
So he finish her uni... Her dad kinn.. Give CEO positions of KP company... So prapai was CEO of KP groups of company... He also attend the party with her boyfriend)

Payu: yes....

Prapai: okay... Let see in the party...

Payu:okay

End call

Payu get ready.... Go to her car... And start it...

After one hour payu reach the party place ....

Payu park her car.... Go to party Hall...

Payu saw the decorations was gorgeous....

Payu saw prapai and sky..... Go to her....

Payu:hello guys...

Sky: hello phi payu...

Prapai: hai payu...

(Prapai, sky and payu are discuss about some business)

Suddenly mg announced.... The MG group owners are coming...

All attention to the stage....

All of you give big claps to MR. Mew and MR. Gulf...

(Mew and gulf outfit to the party)

All the guest are claps to welcome the couple....

Mew and gulf are stand in the stage
...

Mew: thanks to everyone to attend the party.... Today we have announced two things... All of you know vry well MG group of company are no 1 comany in Asia.... The two surprise things are announced by my husband gulf...

Gulf: thanks to everyone to attend the party... My Mew tell they are two surprise things.. They are ... First are we are going to expand our business in Thailand ... Till now we have to business contract to each company in Thailand... But we have to expand our company in Thailand...

Second one is we have to introduce our son varain.....

Payu , sky and rain are in shock to hear the name...

All the guest claps to welcome varain...

The door are open.... One beautiful boy with blonde hair are come out of the room.. He wear black suit with blazer... The black suit give extra hot look to the young man... The blazers he wear over the black suit are clearly visible to her slim waist....

Payu saw the boy.... In this five years he tried to see the boy.... Mixed emotions are run over to the payu...

Sky and prapai was shocked at that moment

To be continue....

______________________________________