PAIN

VEGAS POV :

I woke up with a throbbing headache I don't know why I felt discomfort, I expected to see Pete lying in my arms as usual but he wasn't there I scanned his spot and it was cold the warmth wasn't there anymore I groaned in annoyance, I wanted to see his face first thing in the morning but why he has to get up early he could've just slept more I'm sure he was exhausted as hell, as last night was absolutely hot and I was surprised by Pete sudden stamina, usually he would get tired after only two rounds but last night was different even though I sensed his drowsiness but still he insisted on keeping on...

Honestly, I want this to happen again I already missed him...

Is he in the washroom or did he go downstairs to prepare the breakfast?

"PETE..." I called his name and waited for an answer but no one responded so I guess he was not in the bathroom I didn't even hear the water running.

I rose from the bed and decided to take a shower and freshen up before going downstairs to see Pete.

I reached for my toothbrush and while I was brushing my teeth I noticed Pete's toothbrush was messing...weird where did put it?

Maybe he just decided to change it and buy a new one, yeah that's the reason...

I finished refreshing and showering then went downstairs I saw Macau eating breakfast alone, Did Pete go out of the house? But I told him to ask me before going out anywhere he must know that it's dangerous.

"Good morning," I said to Macau approaching his side.

"Good morning, Hia," he said with a grumpy face I guess his mode wasn't great this morning.

"Hia, where's P.Pete?" so he did go out without my approval,

"What? I thought he was here!"

"Hia, I thought he was in your room I searched the whole mansion but he wasn't anywhere, I also asked the guards but they said they didn't see him going out!" shit those useless motherfuckers I told them to prevent him from going out without my consent, where did he go early in the morning?

I decided to call Porsche maybe he was with him...

"Vegas, what do you need?" he talked with a bad attitude.

"Is Pete with you?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"No why'd he be here, We aren't on good terms recently anyways." What the fuck I didn't know they fought with each other Pete didn't tell me anything, anyway, it's my least concern right now...

I hung up and then called his grandma maybe he missed her and decided to visit her but she said that he didn't come to see her.

Fuck...Fuck....Fuck, where did you disappear Pete?

I asked the bodyguards but they said they didn't see him going out so I scolded and yelled at them in rage I was so fucking furious I thought that he left me and was no longer coming back maybe he got bored!

I ordered them to show me the CCTV that's when I spotted him sneaking out while the guards weren't there he was carrying a small suitcase then he got in a black fancy car...

I felt like I was shaking with fear right now I couldn't control my anger I was fucking mad, Pete why did you leave? Did I hurt your feelings? Did I mistreat you? I loved you, Pete so why you did do this to me why did you break my heart I almost confessed to you last night but I held back, Maybe if I confessed then you wouldn't leave right?

I ordered my men to track down the black car and get me the location they must find him in one way or another I wouldn't accept him leaving me without even explaining! Did he find a new lover who treated him better than me? Or maybe he's in danger? I don't know anymore I'm confused and lost.