MINE🔞

Hey, guys, I'm back with a new chapter I hope you like this chapter don't forget to tell me your opinion in the comments☺️ And thank you for your votes I really appreciate it, the story reached 6k readings🥰🥰

PETE POV :

"Uhh...this..." I shuttered not knowing what to say not when Vegas looked furious, the fact that PSun talked like she knew me for a long time made it even worse how I'm going to explain when I just told him that I only talk to her about work-related things shit!

"Yes, this! Have you gone blind or what?!" Vegas raised his Voice while pointing at the messages aggressively like he wanted to break the screen...Calm down Daddy why so serious?

"Ahh about this! She's the one I told you about...my workmate" I said nervously trying to sound as normal as possible...

"And??" he raised his eyebrow as he was waiting for me to go on.

"And...that's it haha..." I chuckled nervously but my laugh toned down at the end when I saw that he was still irate.

"Pete don't play dumb! Why does she have your fucking number?!" oh am I supposed not to?

"She asked for it..." I said as a matter of fact and he looked at me as if I was not making any sense.

"So you gave it to her, right?" well what do you think now?

"Yes"

"Yes? Easily?! You gave it to her!" is he asking or he's just saying, Vegas is confusing me as hell!

"Vegas...it's just for necessary things, we're coworkers so it's a must!" I explained in defense.

"Mmm...yeah obviously NECESSARY things" The way he clicked on the word necessary scares me!

"So 'I was happy to see you! And 'let's have lunch together! And 'call me when you wake up! It sounds so formal and necessary! Yeah, I must be arrogant!" I almost laughed at the way he was talking, he was about to explode in jealousy! His words made sense though.

"I know it's not but I swear there's nothing to worry about baby...And I don't know why she decided to message me at this hour even though she told me that she wanted my number for work-related things so I accepted it!" I explained to him everything and looked less mad now.

"Does she know that you have a boyfriend?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Yes I told her about you, so don't worry about her much she didn't mean it like that, she looks like a good person though" he sighed then held my face staring into my eyes.

"Pete baby, don't trust what you see even salt looks like sugar, looks can be deceiving so don't be a fool and think that everyone who is being nice to you is a good person! Those people might have hidden intentions toward you that's why they're being nice" Vegas's words make sense but I think Vegas has trust issues due to the circumstances he had to go through so he trusts nobody...

"Yes, Vegas I know but also look to the bright side and do not always mistrust people not everyone is a bad person you know" I tried to make him see the world from a good point of view.

"I know but still don't trust easily and as I said don't let her talk to you in a private matter let it be only a coworker kind of relationship" he's right I shouldn't talk to her a lot I should set my boundaries...

"Okay, baby but I haven't replied to her yet!" I forgot that I left her on seen!

"Don't reply to her let her be! That's better" This man is something else...