love & Understanding

VEGAS POV :

After I woke up from the coma I didn't expect to see Pete still there and right beside me snuggling close to me like a kitty all this time I could hear his voice when he talked to me while sleeping but I couldn't move and couldn't talk to him or even open my eyes it was like I was in deep sleep and he was there in my dreams I didn't expect him to be here for real when I woke up I felt a lot better but still the pain was there once my eyes landed on the small figure beside me I couldn't believe my eyes is he really here? I touched him to make sure this was not my imagination and he whined like a cute kid I smiled to myself knowing he was okay and beside me and the fact that he forgot that I was sleeping next to him made me want to tease him.

So I pretended that I had forgotten him but the expression on his face was so sad that I couldn't continue to tease him more I felt him about to cry so I didn't want to scare him he was so peaceful sleeping next to me, my cute baby.

I also was so worried about him cause I didn't know what had happened to him that day but he assured me that he was totally fine right after the next day of the accident and he wasn't that affected by the accident like me...I'm glad I fastened his seat belt.

Macau was there and he cried once he saw me he made my heart ache but at least he smiled after that and started to talk about what happened and also told me that someone flirted with Pete while I was sleeping Mf I should kill him...

"Pete...Come here" I called him as he was about to sneak out of the room, naughty kitten.

"Hmm?" he came close to the bed while Macau excused himself with an evil smile on his face walking out of the room and glanced one last time at Pete whose face looked troubled somehow...hehe so cute.

"What did that man tell you?" I asked him pretending to be mad...Sorry, I can't help it but I enjoy teasing him so much if you saw his troubled face you'd agree with me.

"He just was talking about the coffee but I gave him the cold shoulder as he tried to introduce himself to me...that's when Macau appeared and shut him up by saying that I have a...boyfriend," he said the last word with a small blush on his face.

"Hmm...good boy" I kissed his both hands and he blushed.

"Vegas..." he sat beside me looking me in the eyes.

"Hmm, baby?"

"I'm sorry..." Why is he apologizing?

"Why sorry Pete?"

"Cause I'm the reason for the accident" he tilted his head pouting slightly.

"Baby don't say that you have nothing to do with this"

"No...if I hadn't left you back then, you wouldn't be here!"

"Baby it's not your fault actually it's mine I'm the one who put you through all this if I wasn't in the Mafia your life wouldn't be in danger but still you're here with me and never left"

"But I left you when they threatened me and didn't fight them back!"

"Honey you had to leave you had no other choice you're not in the Mafia and those people are so dangerous you can't fight them alone also I understand that you were scared to tell me so that they don't harm me" Honestly, I'm not upset with Pete for what he did in fact I was disappointed that I couldn't protect him well that he has to leave...

"Wegath...hug me!" he demanded cutely, Oww he's so cute can't wait to get discharged so I can eat him up.

I opened my arms for him and he crouched close to me and hugged me tightly I missed his warmth it made my body relax he's so tiny between my arms I put my hands around his waist and he placed his arms around my neck pulling me closer we stayed like this for a while just breathing into each other's embrace...