True Self🔞

TW: mention of blood, torture.

PETE POV :

The whole session I was watching Vegas' movements carefully. I didn't know it would feel this good to watch someone you hate getting tormented even though that bastard didn't show deficiency, I hate his guts.

The blood splattered on Vegas's face which made him look even hotter, shit I'm getting a hard-on by just watching how sexy my boyfriend is while torturing people. The way those slender hands extracted the man's tooth so painfully drew muffled screams from the man, damn that's smooth.

Before he could pull out another tooth I walked towards him and yanked his shirt pulling him towards me and colliding our lips I saw his eyes widen before shutting my eyes I kissed him rough drawing blood from his lips as I heard the tool in his hands dropped to the floor he stood there for a moment not moving before he grabbed my head kissing me even harder, the idea of people eyeing us made me rock hard.

(Author: Korn be like am I a joke to you?💀)

I broke the kiss after a few seconds, Vegas lustful gaze made something to me the idea of us fucking here rushed through my mind.

"Shit Pete, what was that?" Vegas said while touching the blood on his lips still close to my face our lips inches apart.

"Vegas, I want to join you" I confessed what was in my mind all this time.

"What? Pete, what do you mean?" Vegas was confused by my sudden confession.

"Let me take revenge too he hit me and slapped me I want to make him pay for it before you kill him" I've never hit someone before I don't even know if I'm strong enough but I just want to try I want to torture him just like he did to me I want to humiliate him the way he humiliated me...

"Are you sure?" Vegas gave me an uncertain look but I nodded to him.

"Hahaha... Are you gonna let your weak whore kill me what a shame Ve..." Before Vegas's hand landed on his face I was faster than him and a loud slap landed on Korn cheek cutting off his words.

Omg, I did it I slapped the shit out of him it even draw a red print on his face! Which made his face turn to the other side, am I really that strong?

I looked around and Vegas was flabbergasted even the bodyguards stared at me dumbfounded...

"YOU FUCKING SLU..." I slapped his other cheek before he could utter another word.

"THIS IS CAUSE YOU SLAPPED MY FACE BITCH! HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY PRETTY FACE?!" with each word I smacked his face until a huge bruise rose in both cheeks.

Vegas was watching me with a stunned face his mouth sunken from the surprise.

I started to throw punches at his ugly face he groaned in pain as his nose started to bleed

Then I started to kick him in each spot of his body cause he kicked me too and I won't let it slide.

"I hope you rot in hell you fucking old geezer!" I shouted as I hit him nonstop until I guess he passed out.

"Pete enough he's going to die at this rate" Well that's what we need you dumbass!

"he shouldn't die before I fully torture him! I still haven't extracted his whole teeth and I didn't cut his skin and plucked his eyes!" oh shit Vegas is getting more scary...

"Enough...please...I won't do it...again don't kill me" the old man blabbered nonstop.

"Shut your filthy mouth, you old man! Do you think I'll let you live after what you've done?! I'm going to fucking end your whole existence" Oh my God even when he's simply cursing he looks fucking sexy.