You'll be Mine: Chapter 3

(Dusk's POV)

As we walk, I can't keep my eyes off him. Why is he so dreamy I thought as I stared at him, he'll be mine. I noticed his gun that he was carrying, he has it up so he's looking through the scope. "Dang that's a nice buck, hold on sweetheart, let me get this thing," he said to me. I looked at him a bent down beside him and I kept my mouth shut. EEEEEEK, he called me sweetheart, I thought knowing for sure I was blushing, and blushing hard.

(Drake's POV)

As I was getting ready to shoot the buck I saw out of the corner of my eye, was... was this pale girl beside me... blushing? Crap, she is, is it because I called her sweetheart? Well, looks like I got a new nickname for her, I think smirking as I shoot the buck and stand up to go get the big buck in front of me.

(Dusk's POV)
I think he noticed I was blushing because as he shot the buck he was smirking. As he stood up to go get the buck he caught, he signed for me to follow him. I followed him down the steep hill to go get the buck.
I tripped on a tree root and about fell down the the hill, but Drake dropped his rifle (I finally decided on what type of gun he's using) and he caught me, I blushed hard, I couldn't tell if it was because I was embarrassed or because the mortal man I was crushing on caught me, why couldn't it be both?

(Drake's POV)
I signed for her to follow me to go get the buck. The hill was a bit steep, so I was scared she might fall since she looks like she's not from around here. Out of the corner of my eye I see her trip on a tree root, I drop my gun and I catch her, and she begins blushing hard.

 Out of the corner of my eye I see her trip on a tree root, I drop my gun and I catch her, and she begins blushing hard

(This is the outfit she's wearing)

(Plus these boots)

Ok, sorry it's short, I was needing to post something but I'm in basketball practice and I also got injured and this weekend I was in Manhattan, Kansas for the K-State game so sorry for not posting in a while, by dears <333