Shush Princess, don't let them know~

(Dusk POV)
     He deepens and speeds up the kiss. His tongue makes its way into my mouth. I feel his hand trail down my hips into my skirt, and his other hand going around my hips zipping down my dress. He slowly takes off my dress, then moves to my under garments. I'm now completely naked in his arms. He lays me down on the dirt. First he takes off his belt and ties my hands above my head, as he does, he slowly licks my neck and gently sucks on it, I proceed to let out small moans, though in the quiet forest they were loud. He then takes off his shirt using it to cover my eyes and my ears. I can no longer hear or see anything; I just lay waiting for his first move.
      I soon feel him get on top of me lightly sucking and licking my neck. I moan loudly out of surprise. After some time I feel his fingers rub against me, my moans proceed to get louder. I let out small whimpers trying to cover my moans. I whisper out "P-please, stop teasing me, j-just use me already." He doesn't respond, instead I just feel him sit on me. For the next minute I sit waiting till he finally enters me. "He's so much bigger than I expected," I think as I gasp and moan as I take him all in. He doesn't give me a chance to get used to his size, instead he goes all in, starting fast and hard. I cry as a gasp for air between moans. My eyes roll back and my back arches.

(Time skip)

     It's been almost twenty minutes I think and his pace hasn't slowed and I'm close to   undoing. He notices and leans down saying I can't come until he does twice. I think to myself how much pain I'll be in. His size getting bigger in me as I tighten around him.
     Almost an hour passed and he just came in me for the first time, I almost can't keep my own fluids to myself, and before I knew it I came all over him. I knew my punishment; he proceeded to tell me I'm a bad pup and now I have to face punishment, he sits on my face putting his large size in my mouth making me suck. I gasp, groan, and gag as I suck on it.

(Hey Author here, hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I haven't posted in a while, please read my other story as well)