ONE TRICK IS ALL IT TAKES!

KATELYN/PS POV:
I fell like M'lady isn't coming back I have been detracting the villain on my own, there blood dripping from my cheek and mouth, I see Lady-bitch and another hero run over to her. 

"House cat I'm back and this is-" she looked at me shocked. 

"are you ok!?" 

"yes I'm fine M'lady- I mean cockroach no I mean Lady bitch" I said embarrassed. 

"also who is that?" I point to the person next to her.

"I am the one the only Therapy fox!" she said proud. 

"thats stupid." I say annoyed.  

"its better then fucking pussy cat! PUSSY CAT!" she said more annoyed.

MAYA/LB POV: 

I burst out laughing seeing Pussy cat and Therapy fox fight.

"ok ok here the plan girls so Therapy fox you use your power to make copy's of me and Pussy-cat, I will use my power to find a way to tie up the villain with. Pussycat as I tie them up or something you use your cataclysm to destroy there weapon, ok team lets go" we hind in an alley as I summon my lucky charm witch were hand cuffs. 

Kay-Kay/TF POV: 

I grab my flute and hold it close to my mouth and start playing 

"MIRAGE!" a small orange ball comes out and cops of Lady-bitch and Pussy cat ruining towards the villain. 

"give me your miraculous!" the villain yelled at what they thought was Lady-bitch and Pussycat. lady-bitch grabbed her hands and put the hand cuffs on them. 

"house cat now!" Lady-bitch yelled. 

"gotta M'lady I mean Lady-Bitch! anyways CATACLYSM!" I watched as Pussy cat ran over to the villain garbing there weapon making it crumble and an Akuma flying out.

Maya/LB POV: 

I open my yo-yo and catch the Akuma. 

"got you little butterfly" *opens yo-yo after a bit letting a white butter fly go. 

"Miraculous Lady-Bitch!" I toss my lucky charm in the air making everything going back to normal I raise my first at them and they raise theirs.

POUND IT! 

Kay-Kay/TF POV: 

Me and Lady-bitch went into an alley way and I give her my miraculous back.

"do you think I could be Therapy fox again one day?" I ask her 

"I hope so most likely." she smiles at me waving goodbye as she left so I started to walk home after.