Chapter Three

~Aria POV~

I woke up feeling like someone was watching me. Their presence scared me out of my sleep.
I still feel like they are still here watching me. I just don't know from where, and I don't even want to get up to look around in case they are still here. They could be a killer, they could try to kill me. But then again, the thrill of knowing someone is there is getting to me.

We really shouldn't have watched those scary movies they are getting to me.

"Hello?" I say as the dumb person I am as if they would say anything back if someone was in here.

Like totally a killer would just you know say hi back to me, but you know what if they do just say hi back?
In movies they never say hi back, but this is reality, what if they do? Like I could have a full conversation before I di-
"Hello beautiful" they say from somewhere.

"OH, HELL NO NOT TODAY SATAN '' I get up to run to the door but turn around and realize my tv is on in my room.

"Hey baby, do you want some pizza?" The tv goes on.

"There's no way that just freaked me out" as I hear the balcony door screech.

"Nope nope nope I can't do this" we really shouldn't have watched those scary movies, but I love them the thrill is everything!
But now I feel like someone is watching me, which is new, like very new. I have never felt like this after watching scary movies and I kind of love it.
It's like I'm living in it, but I need sleep for the first day of school. I don't want to be too tired cause we're all getting up early and it's already. Now at 12:30 am, let's just try and get some sleep.

2 weeks later
In the morning at 7:40 am I hear my alarm go off and two idiots enter my room screaming at me.

"Aria GET UP WE HAVE SCHOOL!"

"Lia shut upppp we don't have school until 10, and my alarm just went off' I say as I put a pillow over my head to muffle her voice.

"Yea yea but we got to be there early to sign in you know because we missed it cause of someone." He says annoyed at me.

"Zeke fall down some stairs IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE MISSED IT!" As I scream to look at them!

"Oh really? Did you say it was the first day of school?" He is annoyed again.

"Well i thought it was not my fault I didn't know" I say with a snarky tone.

"Yea whatever, either way we got to go, plus we have to head to the main office" Lia says not caring that Zeke just said I made us miss sign in when it was her fault also.

"Ok ok well get out so I can change."

"Fine only because you asked so nicely' Zeke says in a sarcastic tone.

"Yea" followed up by Lia.

I swear these two idiots get along more than me and Zeke, probably why he will choose her. I've seen the way they looked at each other with love and lust in their eyes. It's honestly cute.
If it was me and him, I get that we wouldn't even have the same chemistry.
My heart sinks and a tear fall as I sit up to get dressed.
I wear tight jeans and a crop top with a jacket, yes, it's the first day but I would rather be comfy in my classes then all done up. I'll get done up another day but today just isn't that vibe.

"HURRY UP ARIA WE DON'T GOT ALL DAY" Zeke screams from the living room.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND WAIT FIVE SECONDS IMMA COME OUT THERE AN BEAT YOU WITH A BAT" I scream back at him.