Chapter Four

~Amelia POV~

"Excuse me? Back away from her, that's a little close." Zeke says as he gets between Luke and Aria.
Why is he getting between them? Yea he might've been a little close but that doesn't mean anything right?

"Not a problem sorry about that." Luke says, stepping back.

Luke steps back and I just watch as Zeke grabs Aria's hand and drag her down the hall... WHAT THE HELL! He's never been that protective over me, but he is for her. Does he just like her more?

"Bye Luke" Aria says.

As I watch her say it, I also see Zeke squeeze her hand tighter and I see her slightly smile. I don't even want to think about this. I rather just be on my phone and forget this whole situation. As I am staring at my phone, I notice Aria turns and gives me a slight look, but I don't even give her a slight look up. Whatever.

"What the hell Ari?" Zeke says angrily to Aria.

He only shortens her name when he's upset, and as of right now we know he is but why? Yea I know he likes her but how much? More than me? I thought we were connecting more lately...I guess I was wrong.
"What do you mean, I haven't even done anything?" Ari says confused but amused at his outburst.

"ARI YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DI-" Zeke raises his voice.
I can't take this stupid conversation they are going to have. I just don't want to hear it.

"DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT IT! OK?" I am annoyed.

"I just don't want to hear your conversation so do it when I'm not in the car damn" I say annoyed and go back on my phone.

"Damn annoyed much?" Aria says.

"Whatever, just turn the music up" I say to her.
Zeke turns the music up and we all just stay quiet. Better than listening to them scream at each other over nonsense.
Their conversations would be so stupid and annoying I don't even want to listen.
I look up as we are leaving the parking garage to see Aria waving bye to Luke and Ryder. What is her game here?
We make it to the school and walk inside and head to the main office.

"Welcome guys we are just waiting for two more and then we can start the meeting" says the office lady.

LOUDSPEAKER: LUKE AND RYDER PLEASE COME TO THE MAIN OFFICE NOW.

We all look at each other, maybe they will be coming in after use. After a few mins of waiting, we see the door open, and we all stare at who enters.

"Hey Princessa, ready to talk already?" Luke says to Aria.
I watch as Zeke clutches his jaw, what is his problem? Is he fully starting to fall in love with her already? I cross my arms. I'm so tired of this. He's done more for her right now then me...
Maybe I just need to try more, and I will, just so I can say if we don't work out, I will try for him and I will always love him. As a lover or as my best friend.

"Luke please be respectful to the new students." The headmaster says.

"We're all new students?" Luke says annoyingly.

"LUKE! They are completely new, just because you took a year off doesn't mean you are new. We've had you here a couple days out of last year!" As the headmaster says.
Ryder laughs.
What is with this guy? How is it possible that this dude can just talk to the headmaster like that and not get in trouble? What is this school?

"Yea yea" Luke says to the headmaster.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SCHOOL ACTUALLY?
Like he's just able to talk to the head like that? A not get fucking expelled.
Is this even possible? Like there's got to be something going on just for him to talk to head like that.