Pebbles tells slugcat to yk

Woah Pebbles don't say that word..! (I guess that there should be a tw here, Incase any of you are sensitive to like, that sentence, you'll know when you find it.)

FP Pov

"You and your kind are insufferable. What I would wish for you to just go away. Please do not come back."

I send the white rodent back out of my chamber, this time with much more force. It needs to learn not to bother me, I cannot be bothered, I need to work.

"..."

I could feel those same, blank eyes staring into my back. They were back, again. I know they can at least somewhat understand me, so they must be doing this out of spite.

"Get out."

I send them back on their way, and it repeats. Over and over again. It keeps coming back, what does it want from me?!

"Voids below, GET OUT! Go bother somebody ELSE."

With much more force than before, possibly, no, definitely enough to kill the fragile creature, I sent them instead of out of my chamber, into the floor of it as hard as possible.

"Kill yourself."

I move the limp, lifeless body of the slugcat out with a light bit of gravity. Maybe this time they will learn not to continue poking around where they are not wanted.

It will not work, just so you know.