Five Preggles

OFF THE STRING. KINDA HUMAN..?
God I hate myself, I hope you're happy Star.

Five Pebbles wakes up, pain rushing through his body every time he moved. What in the void sea happened to him-?

He felt sick to his stomach as he sits up, looking around at his surroundings. He felt like he was about to hurl, which he was. He quickly gets up and covers his mouth, rushing to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

It was a very gross scene, even if you could not see it, you could hear it, and most likely make out what was happening...

After a moment the noises of Five Pebbles getting sick stop, and are replaced with coughing. Five Pebbles, in the bathroom stands up and wipes his mouth, still confused.

He walked past the sink, his eyes catching something in the mirror. He turns to face the mirror for a moment and blinks, staring quite hard. He looked.. different, too different. His figure was much more feminine than he was used to it being, and he just in general looked more girly.

Also, did his stomach get bigger? This wasn't good. Not at all.

"What in the void..?"

He touched his stomach, staring at himself in the mirror, his antenna lowering lightly as he felt around. He flinched lightly after feeling something lightly press against his hand.

"WHAT."

He looked down at himself, blinking in confusion, his antenna twitching nervously as he propped himself up against the counter.

"What in the void is happening to me."

I hope your happy.