Training

After James departure ,life of Gryffindors come back to the normal, without any visible change in particular.However ,James continues to live in their subconscious mind , affecting their actions.

Just like Dumbledore started believing more  in Harry's abilities, along with his luck and less in the prophecy . That's why he started giving special training not only to Harry  but to Ron and Hermione too, understanding their own individual importance in the upcoming danger , dropping his earlier belief of them being important in Harry's life but not in the war.

The training is going well with trio being together and Dumbledore being excellent but not tough teacher. The training commenced with  non-verbal spells ,on which Harry mastered almost effortlessly, Ron was the second one who manages to  summon  a book non-verbally , however book went towards the Dumbledore and would have slammed him on his face ,if he had not use his magic.A second after Ron, Hermione masters the non-verbal spells ,by perfectly performing some complex magical spells. However Ron didn't shy away from showing off his ability to use  the spells before her and Hermione had to remind him that who is better.

After three of them Masters the non verbal spells after a few days ,(Ron being the last one to able to cast it perfectly and Harry accompanying him with his deliberated bad performance, which was very well known by Dumbledore and Hermione even after Harry didn't show that) , Dumbledore started the lessons on occlumecy and Legilimency.

"I will sneak into your mind, trying to invoke memory of my benefit.You can feel my presence in your mind,You can understand that someone is violating your boundary but still you will be incapable to stop me . Vulnerable and impotent in front of a imposter . Unless you know how to stop them"  Speaks Dumbledore gazing at the three Gryffindors who are standing in front of him attentively , listening to his words with uttermost attention.

"There are some simple ways to do so . But yet it is so difficult achieve" continues Dumbledore.

"Simple and Difficult "  Speaks Ron.

"Yes, Mr.Weasly . Simple and Difficult. Theory is Simple. " Said Dumbledore." You have to stop the imposter  either by  blocking your mind completely, emptying it without any thoughts or by thinking about something which can never be beneficial for imposter.  For example, You can think of chocolate frog " Speaks Dumbledore.

"That's so easy " Ron exclaimed ."Why can't you do that?"He turns to Harry.

"Go, Give it a try mate ".Speaks Harry insipidly . Dumbledore smiles at Ron's enthusiasm and Harry's  apathy. He turns his blue piercing eyes towards Ron and in no time he can see Ron' s thought started with  chocolate frog but then it travels towards the Dumbledore card Harry got in train in first year,then toward the Nicholas Flamel ,then to Hermione's suggestion to go in restricted section,then it turns towards basilisk because Hermione found about it in library,then towards Ginny being used to open the chamber,then towards the relationship between Ginny and Hermione....

And Dumbledore stops,just at the point of time, his thoughts linger towards the personal relationship of his students.

"Bloody Merlin!! That was .....it is impossible"Ron looks at Harry with wide horrified eyes with a  feeling disgusted as if someone has seen something private about him.
Harry looks at him with a expression that tells 'now you get that'

"It's not impossible Mr.weasley. Difficult and Important,Yes but not  impossible. ".Speaks Dumbledore " Now it's your turn Harry "

"Why don't you go with Hermione first ?" Speaks Harry, looking like he is about to raj away but somehow is standing at his position.  "She didn't even get a chance to be introduced by this. I have share of my experience ." He added bitterly.