In Memories

Deathly Hallows - A wand ,A ring and A cloak.

It fascinated Harry,like nothing else could . A wand that is invincible . Voldemort would never be able to defend him ,if he would have that . The invisibility cloak that he already have , and ring that can call the dead .He could really meet with his Parents  , could talk to them . Not only With His parents but with Dumbledore and Sirius too . He could ask Dumbledore about the horcux and eventually could defeat Voldemort.  He only had to get the Hallows but Hermione was not ready for it .In attempt to make her understand, He forgot about the jink put on Voldemort's name. (that was informed by Ron) .

Harry's over enthusiasm for the hallows eventually lead them to Malfoy Manor ,further leading to Hermione's torture by Bellatrix.

Hermione 's scream is still afresh in his memory as if Bellatrix's knife is still piercing in her skin. He even flinched three times ,turning back towards the room in which Hermione is taking rest, gripping his wand tightly in his hand , ready to defend her any time.

"Why don't you just go inside?"asked Ron observing his best friend.

Harry didn't reply ,He just sat back with a deep sigh . His head bowing down , looking at his feet.

"It was not your fault, You know" Said Ron, sitting beside him.

"How is she?" Asked Harry without looking up.

"Fine"  Replied Ron. "comparatively...He added looking at the door of room." Crucio is really bad . Isn't it "

"Yeah .It is " Said Harry gulping the lump forming in his throat, remembering his own experience of it .At the same time , recalling the feel of sensing the same feel within himself when Hermione was downstairs with Bellatrix. At last he knows ,whose emotions was he feeling.

"The Scar on her hand will never fade" Ron informed gloomily. 

Harry stands up without anything and walks forward.

"Be with her .Ron" He speaks without looking back and left from there .

Ron takes a deep sigh looking at his friend retreating figure, understanding his need to be alone.

"They will be fine " Came voice of Luna from behind. Ron turns back to look at her.
She came forward, holding two cups with hot tea and forwarded one towards him.

"I bring one for Harry".She speaks after Ron takes the cup.

"He need some lone time more than tea." Speaks Ron looking at Luna who settles in front of him on the couch and take a sip from the cup which was for Harry.

"You are alright? " asked Ron looking at Luna .His voice mixed with concern.

"Why wouldn't I ?" Luna replied with her usual dreamy voice but there was something off with it , something different from different usual self and Ron can sense that. He keeps his cup on the table and stand up. He walks across the table and reaches near her , without diverting his eyes from Luna who is engrossed in her tea so much that she didn't see him coming or she pretended not to see him

He settles beside her , without taking his eyes from her.

"What was it?Luna" He asked authoritatively. She looks up at him blankly.

"Nargles were bad ,I think" Replied Luna" But not as much as they were with Hermione." She looks towards the specific door.

"There is war going on. Luna .We ,all ,are trying our best to fight." Speaks Ron patiently." Also ,We ,all have, our own share of suffering" He said looking at his friend standing outside the house , looking blankly at the waves .