~when we first met~

It was turning day, Tanjiro had just slayed the second demon. He was crying thinking nezuko had died, but then a young girl with a bamboo muzzle falling from her, was walking in broad daylight not burning or anything anymore.

{Present day}

{Muichiros pov}

I was walking round the butterfly mansion trying to find someone to treat my wounds. Yes I would agree I wasn't watching where I was going I think I was lost to be honest I don't really come by the butterfly mansion very much. But I walked into this super tall guy he had like a mohawk type hair and a scar on his face he seemed to be wounded aswell. I didn't notice I was staring at him till he spoke.

"Watch where you are going!" Genya spoke sounding rather sharp

I stared up at him. "Oh, right sorry. Do you know where I go to get my wounds treated I'm a bit lost."

"Find it your self I don't care if your lost or anything but right now your waisting my time." Genya said walking off

I thought about following I'm not sure he knows I'm a hashira. I spent ages walking around the butterfly mansion till I found the place where one of the little butterfly girls usually train she was just sat outside by the well looking at butterflies.

I walked up to her. "where do I go to get my wounds treated?" I asked her forgetting about what happened earlier.

The girl suddenly flipped a coin before standing up and speaking "follow me."

I quickly followed behind her catching up. I can't afford getting lost especially since I forgot how I wounded myself, usually there's someone back at headquarters to see me after my missions but I guess the crow hasn't told anyone I succeeded yet. The girl with a black side ponytail and a butterfly pin opened a set of doors and that's when I saw tanjiro and a box beside his bed. I then looked around and noticed that tall guy remembering from earlier senerio but just barely. Another butterfly girl came up to me, she was wearing demon slayer uniform with and apron over it she had black and blue hair but no buttery pin.

"Hello muichiro, I see you got lost again. Was no one back at headquarters to check your wounds again?" The girl spoke, she sounded quite annoyed but calm at the same time I just nodded slightly unsure what to say.

{Please ignore the lack of grammar and punctuation}