~Muichiros Munchies~

{Genya's pov}

I took Muichiro to go get some food and sat there watching him eat some rice balls. Once he was done he asked Aoi if he was allowed to start training yet, he was allowed only if someone supervised him so he don't go too far.

Me and Muichiro headed outside to train. "Okay Muichiro we are going to do some push ups as a warm up okay?" I asked him as I looked at him

"Okay!" He seemed happy that he was allowed to train again.

We did some push ups and went straight to training. Muichiro takes training quite seriously.

A few hours later, we went back in to rest and eat becuase Muichiro was hungry again. This time he ate some sushi he seemed happy. I then took him back to the infirmary and saw Tanjiro with Nezuko out of the box running around.

Nezuko ran up to Muichiro and patted his head then ran back to Tanjiro. Muichiro looked confused and walked over to his bed.
"Muichiro its Nezuko and Tanjiro, you remember them right?" I said looking over at him.

"Yeah, I remember them.." He didn't sound sure but he did put on a faint smile.

"Okay, go get some rest Muichiro you're tired from training. I won't take no for an answer either" I said sounding stern.

He nodded and laid down in bed, it wasn't long till he fell asleep. I looked over to Nezuko, who was now in her box and Tanjiro who was sitting down. "Night Genya." I heard him say. The next thing I knew was I were asleep until Muichiro woke me up becuase he were hungry.

"What you hungry for this time Muichiro?" I said as I yawned waking up from my sleep.

"Hmmm, I want those things Mitsuri usually eats. It's pink and green balls on a stick they look yummy."

"Sakura mochi?" I asked him. It wasn't long until he nodded his head, of course we went to go get him some sakura mochi for him to eat.

Once he was done he finally went to sleep and stayed asleep.