~i forgot again~

I followed him staying quiet, I had nothing to talk about I think I was zoning out again becuase next thing I heard was genya saying my name in a loud voice.

"Tokito! Tokito!" Genya spoke to me quite loud but it made me snap back into reality.

"Yes?" I said sounding slightly confused.

"We are here, at the infirmary becuase you forgot where it was" genya spoke he seems annoyed.

I thanked him before walking to the bed I was sleeping in, when I looked back at the door I noticed he was gone. I decided to sleep.

A few hours later, "Tokito, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tanjiro infront of me.

I looked at him confused. "Tokito, do you know where genya is?" Tanjiro spoke sounding concerned

"Well last time I saw him was..." I looked up at the ceiling trying to remember. "Oh, yeah I saw him last when he helped me find my way back to here and when I turned around he was gone." I finished speaking.

"Ah thank you Tokito. I'll go find him now!" Tanjiro had his calm reassuring smile again.

He then left the room and I was left there alone again. I decided to stand up and go on a walk. I was walking around for quite a while, exploring the butterfly mansion probably getting lost.

{Sorry if this one is short}