Surprise or surprised!

In some days ,
Abhi and Mani became very close friends. And they also got a flat where they leave as roommate .She was feeling guilty was hiding about her and Agatsya relationship with abhi. Agatsya was still not responding her call.

Manisha: (Sitting with Abhi): Abhi, humko tuzse baat karni hai kuch! Mere boyfriend ke baare mein
Abhi, filled with concern, gives Manisha his full attention.

Abhi: kya ho gaya bua, itna kyun serious ho rahi hai. Jo bhi ho mere se baat kr freely mein hoon tere saath hamesha.

Abhi was seating on sofa. And manisha was standing infront of her.
Abhi hold her hand and pull her toward him.
She falls on his arm.
Abhi : Kya hua tuze thik se bata abb! Jyada natak mat kr
She hugs abhi immediately and hide her face into his chest. He also start comforting her by massaging her hair.

Abhi : Babu kya hua tuze muze bata . Mein hu na tere saath. Tere bf nd kuch kiya, kuch bola tuze. Muh Tod dunga agar mere haggu ko kisine kuchh bola to!

Mani: comeout from her hug and cutely nodded her face in no! And again hide her face in his chest again.
She was feeling so safe and relief their.

Abhi: says nothing and just hug her back and keep running his hand from her hair and back consoling her gently, later ,

Manisha( continuing the hug): abhi humne Agatsya se milne ki contact karne koshish ki par voh humse baat hi nahi karta pehle voh bohot accha tha , abhi muzse baat bhi nahi karna chahta

Abhi: (supportive) Manisha, you deserve someone who values and respects you. If you feel something's wrong, it's important to address it.

Manisha: ha hume bhi yahi lagya hai . PR hum age badhne se pehle usse ek baar baat karna chahte hai.

Abhi: (curious) What's your plan with his address?

Manisha: hum jaa rahe hai unse milne, unko bohot bada surprise hoga humse milke.

Abhi: Mai bhi aunga phir tumhare saath.
Manisha : Aa jana Babu, vaise bhi hume address mill Gaya hai!( Breaks the hug) chaliye abhi hum khana banane ja rahe hain.

Chaliye Manisha rani hum aapki madat karte hai! Abhi goes behind her.

In kitchen,

Manisha: (excitedly) Abhi, aaj hum Bihari Litti Chokha bana rahe hain!

Abhi: (with a smirk) Bihari Litti Chokha? Manisha, aaj toh lagta hai hamare kitchen mein Bihar aake bas gaya hai!

Manisha: (grinning) Abhishekwa, aap thoda aloo chokha banaiye, main litti bana dungi!

Abhi: (trying to mimic her Bihari accent) Aloo chokha, ji? Theek hai, Manisha ji, ab aloo chokha banaunga.

Manisha: (giggling) Abhishekwa, aapka Bihari accent toh zabardast hai! Litti toh tayar hai, ab chokha ki baari!

With the help of Manisha abhi makes chokha

Abhi: (still in the accent) Chokha bhi tayar hai, Manisha ji. Ab khana shuru karte hain, Bihari ishtyle mein!

They goes to dining table,

At night,
Abhi( thinking in mind): If Manisha will patchup with Agatsya , will she leave from here? Will she goes to leavd with him.
The thought was making him stressed!

Next Day Morning,
Outside Agatsya's house,
Manisha: (knocking on the door) Agastya! Darwaza kholiye

She realised door is open, Manisha is genuinely surprised by what she finds inside, not in the way she had expected.!

Precap: what do you think will happen next? Jaldi batao dekhte hai who will guess it right.

Vote follow share, comment!

Tomorrow 9 am next 2 parts if good votes and comment