Nischay saves Ritika

After the engagement,
Everyone was about to leave, Ritesh grab and takes Ritika in the room.

He was little drunk not in his senses Ritika was not willing to go with him but she didn't want to create a scene in front of everyone.

Ritesh locks the door

Ritika : Ritesh ,What are you doing?

Ritesh: I want to talk to you

Ritika: We'll talk later, let me go now!
She was about to leave when Ritesh grab her both hand and pin her to the wall

Ritika: W...What are you doing, please leave me that's not right

Ritesh start trying to kiss her, where she try her best to resist!
She start shouting on him , begging to leave

Nishchay who was searching for washroom heard some noises from a room! He feels something fishy going on!

So he knocks the door, Ritika bite his hand with all her strength and goes to the door and open it!

When she opens door she sees Nishchay , Nishchay saw her face, the fear ,the disgust ,he noticed that she was shivering.
She was seeing Nischay with her teary eyes asking for help.

Nischay when saw Ritesh ,he just grab him and start bitting. punch on his face, some on his stomach then Ritesh runs when he got chance to.
Nishchay: Hey !kaha ja raha hai you fucking bastard.

Nischay comes toward Ritika
Nischay: H..hey are you Ok? You don't have to worry now he is gone ,just relax.

Ritika just kept quite, try to cover her teary dress, was so frightened.
Nischay notice that then he give his coat to her.

Nischay: Tumhe darne ki jarurat nahi haii! Mein abhi tumhare family ko bulake Lata hun.

Nischay try to leave when when Ritika hold his fingers
Ritika: pls pls don't go ,h..h.. he'll come again.
Nishchay (covered her face by his hand): Hey don't worry nothing will happen to you! I am here , your family is here ,ok! Where is your room ? I will take you their.

Nischay takes her to the room .He was leaving to call her family

Nischay:
You take care, that bastard will regret this for sure.

Ritika: Hey pls don't tell them about today. And don't do anything

Nischay (confused): Are you out of your mind, you're still defending him

Ritika: He is my pheonse, and I don't want to make papa stress!(Ritika was seeing down)

Nischay: So you mean, tum is cheap ghatiya insaan ke sath tumhari life spent karna chahti hoo.

Ritika: Papa is very happy by this, and I don't want to disappoint them.

Nischay: Your papa is happy because they think you are happy! Can't you see
Have you think how you gonna spent life with this monster?(angrily)

Ritika: papa ne ritesh ke papa ko promise Kiya that ke vo apni beti yane Meri shaadi unke bete se karvayenge!
Aur agar ab maine shadi nahi ki sab gav vale papa ko bura bhala kahenge! Papa already heart patient he agar unhe kuch ho gaya to....no no I can't do this!
Her voice start shivering,and she start crying.
(He comes toward her and cover her cheeks by his hand and try to console her)
Nischay: To hum samjhayenge na papa ko , voh samaj jayenge! Aur shaadi ki choice tumhari honi chahiye bas tumhari.

Ritika push him away
Ritika: tum jao yaha se just goo! Mera decision final haii!

Nischay (angrily): Ohk just fucking do whatever you want! I don't care

He goes out....

After the engagement, Manisha was bidding farewell to her guests. She thought ritika must be tired so she must be having rest!

Abhi was watching her from distance.

Now all guest are gone , everyone was so tired that they also goes in the room

Now their was only abhi and Manisha in the hall . Watching each other from distant. And smiling .

Manisha: Aise kya dekh raha hai!

Abhi: Tuze nahi dekh raha ,voh bus mai kuch soch raha that!

Manisha: Oh tu sochta bhi hai!

Abhi : kyun Mai soch nahi soch sakta

Manisha: sochne ke liye dimag chahiye jo tere pas nahi hai(she start laughing)

Abhi leaves silently.

Manisha: Aree kaha ja raha hai. Achha sorry. Itna kyun chid Raha hai . Abhishekwa ! sorry na

Manisha was so guilty now,

Abhi goes in his room and Manisha goes behind him!

Manisha: (start crying )

Abhi locks the door

Abhi: Abee bua mazaak kar raha tha tu to serious ho gayi

Mani punch him on his nose.
Abhi hugs her

Abhi: I am sorry bua! Jabse yaha Aya hun tu mere pe dhyan nhi de Rahi bilkul. Iss liye aisa kiya. I Missed You.
He hugs her again.

Mani : I miss you 2

They share a eye contact,
Mani: aree ab hum chalte hai

Abhi: ruk ja na thodi der mere paas .

He make her seat on bed and put his head on her lap.

Mani start running her hand from his hairs

Mani: chal abb hum chalte hai
She leaves
On the other side
Ritika was trying to console herself after the incident