Engagement Day

After a week abhi decided to shoot his vlog in bihar. His vlog us about helping Bihar people! Meanwhile Nishchay was also their for a shoot!

Abhishek (Abhi) was busy with his shoot in Bihar, and he was excited about attending Ritika's wedding. Meanwhile, Manisha had organized everything for Ritika's special day. She wanted to make sure that it was perfect, and she was grateful that Abhi would be there to celebrate with them. They had been getting closer and their bond was growing stronger each day.

Nischay had been in Bihar for his shoot as well, and he was planning to head to the wedding with his family. Manisha had sent him the invitation, and she had confirmed that they would attend. However, Nischay had no idea that Ritika was Manisha's sister, and the excitement for the wedding was building up.

On the day of the engagement, Manisha was a bundle of nerves and excitement. She had been running around, making sure everything was perfect. The house was beautifully decorated, and the aroma of delicious food filled the air. Manisha's family had been working hard to make the event a success.

Abhi: (on call) Tu kyun tension le rahi hai! Sab achha hoga

Mani: Hum thode nervous hai, kuchh gadbad na ho jaye
Abhi: kuchh nahi hoga mein aa raha hu na

Mani: Kab aayega re tu? Pantole aaja jaldi🥺

Abhi arrived at the venue, dressed in a traditional outfit. He looked dashing and was greeted warmly by Manisha's family. Manisha couldn't help but smile as she saw Abhi. She was relieved to see her best friend at the wedding, and she felt a sense of comfort.
Abhi goes toward Mani,
Mani : kutta kitni der laga di 🙂

Abhi: Aree Bua kyun chid rahi hai, abhi shaadi Tak yahi rahunga.

Abhi going to hug her she stops ,
Mani: Pagal hai kya , yaha ye sab mat kar, log galat samjhenge!

Abhi: mein to hun pagal(hugs Manisha tightly)
They both fill so relieved and happy

Abhi : I missed you!

Manisha: hum bhi tumko bohot Miss kiye!🥺

Two aunty arrive their,
Aunty 1: Ye kya dekna pad raha , humko. Aaj kal ke chore, chori bade Besharam ho gaye hai!
Aunty 2 :Hamar se dekhan na jave.
(Manisha pushed Abhi away and was so embarrassed)

Abhi: Aunty agar nahi dekhan javat , to tanik akhon pe pati lagake ghum ye(trying to get bihari accent)

Mani: Abhi chup🙄

Aunty gives looks to both and leaves!

Mani ( beating abhi) : sachh mein pagal hai, pata nahi kya sochenge abb.

Nischay and his family arrived at the wedding venue, and the moment they entered, Nischay's eyes met Abhi's. , They met . Nischay was still unaware of the connection between Ritika and Manisha.
[Flash back:
2 days before,
Nischay shoot was completed, and he was helping abhi in his work, they were in a village of Bihar, helping people their by providing food and medical facilities
Nischay their saw a old lady was walking toward her home with matka' s on her head , and was about to fall when he gives her support.

Nischay helps her and again goes to well for bringing water for her!

Ritika was in same village came for invitation to her relatives

When Nischay was walking with matka she was walking from another side, and nischay became unbalanced and poor all the matka's water on Ritika.

Ritika (shocked): What the hell!😳

Nischay : So sorry! Voh galti se ho gaya

Ritika: mein kitna important kaam se aayi thi yahaan, tumhare vajah se sab kharab ho jayega (irritating)