[7]"What if I can"

Harsh POV:
I saw Shubman and Rohan getting more angry on each other and decided to cut while Rohan was speaking."How are we going to start the bet??",I said putting both of my hands in between both of them.

"Didn't you hear what I said, I start getting her into my trap from today onwards.", Shubman shouted, while moving away from eachother and setting their hair.

"Whatever!!",Rohan exclaimed."Why are you both fighting? Didn't we three decided we three together will complete this bet and never let our heads down", I shouted cutting both of their talk.

"Huhh Okay", Rohan Sighed."Atleast smile yaaar",I said. And slowly a smile arose in both of ther faces and we had a group hug.

Someone's POV:
Slowly walking, fighting, smiling and talking this triplet arrived school. While still their was time to school this three to arrange their plan got their sits nearby each other for if any failure of Shubman's plan.

Amd as always just before the class started both the besties Aniska and Deepika arrived sliding into the class.

Aniska's POV:
I saw a rare thing The Triplet of our school were already in class. A quite rare thing.

While I and Deepika were taking a seats together.

Professor shouted "Hey Aniska didn't I tell you this whole year you have to sit with Shubman it's a punishment for him and you too for late arrival everyday. So kindly take you seat miss." This line clicked me about yesterday's punishment and I went and took my seat beside Shubman.

"You forget things very easily", Shubman said with a small giggle. "What do you mean", I answered coldly.

"No, Professor gave us punishment yesterday and you forgot it today.", Shubman retreated.

While Shubman just completed his sentence a hand flicked him from behind non other than Harsh's. he whispered something to Shubman which I wasn't really able to hear and didn't want to too.

" You don't get bored like this staying cold always never talking to anybody", Shubman asked. "Mm-Hmm", I said nodding my head towards no.

"It is like a ice impossible to melt", I said with cold but yet like a giving a challenge to Shubman.

"What if I can melt it??", Shubman said. "You won't be able to." I challenged him. But somewhere I knew he is the only one who will be able to.

Hope you liked it I know story is moving very slowly but I guess this is the fun of this story.
Bye bye. Peace out!!