Dreadful Relapses

Denis back arrived at the abandoned hospital, which stood tall and still empty in the dim and dreary light of the day, just like last week, as he approached the front doors, he couldn't help but be struck by the feeling of emptiness and abandonment that pervaded the place. he was here to look for Pghl, the police were no help. The faded and broken signs at the entrance spoke of a once-bustling facility, the same surroundings he saw that still left to rot and decay, slowly crumbling under the weight of the passing years. With an aching sense of unease, he had to do this alone, by himself.

Kreek felt a deep sense of unease and worry, The thought of their friend trapped and alone in that decaying, crumbling place filled them with fear and desperation. Despite their anxiety, Denis had to investigate, for their friend's sake. So, he gathered their courage and gathered the necessary supplies needed for his investigation and set out for the abandoned hospital. 

''Denis, are you sure?'' Kreek says with a heavy worry of his friend, let alone to an abandoned building for his friend's sake. he also didn't want to lose Denis, was it really worth it going back to this place? 

Denis had no response, it was a really dreadful moment for Denis. with Kreek speaking to him got his mood more upset. he was quiet, 'I've never seen Denis this quiet before.' thought of Kreek, he understands he was determined to find Pghl, just so they don't get suspicious for questioning, Afterall it was their responsibility. 

Finally, Denis entered the building, Kreek stepped back and watched his friend disappear in the shadows of the hospital.

Denis cautiously stepped into the darkness, his flashlight beam cutting through the dust-filled air. he called out to their friend, his voice echoing through the empty hallways. After a few moments of no response, their nerves began to fray. What had happened to their friend? well no shit sherlock, he was missing. that's what he's here for; look for him. Denis pushed on, determined to find their friend or else both him and Kreek will be suspects. As he reached the end of the hallway, they found a set of stairs, it wasn't there before, it was weird but Denis felt a spark of hope. 

Denis took steps slowly making his way up the stairs, his anxiety rising with every step, he stood upstairs still in the gloom of the dark, he flashed his flashlight taking in his surroundings, desperately searching for any sign of Pghl. Dust floated silently through the air, creating a mist that engulfed Denis in an ethereal haze. The silence in the hospital was deafening, broken only by the sounds of the Denis's own breathing and footsteps. lost amidst the decay and rubble. he had to search carefully; he knew there could be hidden dangers around every corner. The thought of his friend alone and defenseless in this place made them feel a growing sense of urgency, but again, as he said; 'He'll be fine, they will find him.'

he deep breath. The light from his flashlight was barely enough to push back the shadows, and as he ventured deeper, Denis began to sense a presence, as if someone else was nearby. The hairs on the back of their neck stood on end, and their heart rate quickened. he didn't want to believe it, but the feeling was too real to be denied. Suddenly, a whisper from behind made the Denis jump and turn around.

Denis swung his flashlight side to side In a panic, he pointed his flashlight into the darkness, trying to find the source of the whisper. But he saw nothing, only the old, rotten walls and broken furniture of the hospital. With their nerves on edge, his head was racing with thoughts of what could have caused the whisper. Was it a trick of his imagination? Or was someone else actually there with them? With his heart racing, Goddamnit Denis! 

Denis decided to head back downstairs and call for help, he changed his mind. As he reached the bottom of the staircase, he'd tripped over something and soon met the floor, he groaned and sat up, he pointed his flashlight at the object he tripped into; a censored bar.