"I'ᗰ ՏO TIᖇᗴᗪ."

Short Chapter ‼️

TW; Depression + Suicide + Angst + Self Harm

...

Denis ran to approached the bathroom, he could sense a faint,  aroma in the air, he wants to go home. The once-bright colors of the walls and floors were now faded and chipped, and the faint traces of dust in the air hinted at just how long it had been since anyone had visited. As he slowly pushed open the creaking door, he adjusted his eyes to the dim,

He slowly walked over to the dusty mirror and looked at himself in the reflection, tears began to build up in his eyes, before an interpretation;
*BANG!*

He swore to god his soul almost left his body, he backed up inside a cubicle and slammed it shut,

Denis turned off his flashlight and listened carefully for any noises to be heard,

A deep pit formed in his stomach as he heard the telltale sound of footsteps approaching. Despite telling himself that he was just being paranoid, the tension and discomfort that rose in him with every step was undeniable. Even though he could not see anything in the darkness, he couldn't shake the feeling that something - or someone - was slowly making their way towards him. With each second, the unease grew more pronounced, the anxiety more intense. he tried his best to stay calm and quiet, but each nerve in his body screamed.

the footsteps stopped, to turn at the cubicle Denis was in, his curiosity and trepidation grew in equal measure. the flickering light, the strange aura of the room only grew more palpable.

then it proceed to walk away. Denis let out a sigh of relief, he reached out to open the door, it was locked. he banged on the door before hearing an unexpected faint echoing sounds coming from his left cubicle that brought him out of his thoughts.

"I'm so tired, I want to rest."

repeatedly and repeatedly echoing. All thoughts of courage and bravery evaporated in an instant. his heart began to pound furiously in his chest but he felt a deep sense of anger wash over him.

Anger was all-consuming. It blinded him to everything except its source. his fists balled up tight, yet he couldn't seem to move from where he stood. he banged on the wall and yelled furiously,

"I'm tired too! I want to go home. why are you involving me in your sick games!"

He cried out, yet, an uncontrollable rage bubbled up from deep inside, the kind of anger that seemed to swallow all other thoughts, feelings, and sensations.

as his sorrowful tears opened his eyes, a deep pit formed in his stomach.

he opened his eyes to find himself in a place he recognize, but he had no idea where he was. The air was cooler here, and I could feel the soft breeze gently caressing his face. he finally felt warm and familiar instead of disoriented and confused, questioning how he had come to be here.

But as he stood there alone, he felt peaceful and tranquil, as if he had left his worries and struggles behind him.

but not all dreams can be achieved. he stood in the hallway of the hospital looking brand new and clean, the staffs that were busy working, nurses that were chatting and helping patients.

he slowly walked through despite the fear of being in their past, he stopped at a familiar room.

"Megan's office.." He sighed aloud. without thinking, he opened the door without knocking. there sat a busy doctor that seem to be out of her world.