Chapter 7

Adhiraj

I was in my office doing work when suddenly someone knocked on door. Soon papa entered in room.

"Do not disturb us" he told the guards standing outside.

"kya tumne usko sach bta dia hai" he asked sitting on one of the chairs. I immediately left whatever I was doing and focused on what he was saying.

(Did you tell her the truth)

"Nhi abhi tak nhi bataya unhe"

(No I haven't told her yet)

"Adhiraj, tumhe usse batana hoga. She is an ordinary girl. Uski security ka sawal hai."

(Adhiraj, you have to tell her. She is an ordinary girl. It's about her security)

I looked him into the eye and said, "the moment she married me she left the ordinary. Who humari biwi hai, humari Rani sa, humari sb cheezo ka hissa hai woh and rahi baat unki Suraksha ka toh hum unhe surakshit rakh sakta hai"

(She is my wife, my queen, a part of everything I am and as for her security I am capable of protecting her)

"tumhe lagta hai ki woh tumhare saath zindagi beetana chahegi agar usse pata chala toh" dad raised his voice.

(Do you assume she will want to spend her life with you if she got to know)

His words were piercing my heart. I got up from the chair I was sitting on and lit up a cigarette and stand by the window. If maa got to know that I smoked she would kill me not like dad would say anything because he himself smokes when he is tensed.

"I will tell her when its time" I said and stormed out of the office. I don't know how Myra will react if she got to know that apart from being a king and CEO, I am another person. A person no one knows except my father. Will she stay with me if she got to know the real me.

I was in deep though when suddenly Raghav called me. Raghav is my right-hand man and also the head of royal security team. Previously his father was at this job but after him his son has taken this role to protect the royal family.

"hukum, apko abhi warehouse chlna hoga"

(King, you have to come to warehouse)

"kya hua hai Raghav. I asked seeing his worried face.

(what happened Raghav?)

"Hukum aap chaliye apko wahi sb smjh aajyega"

(king, you will understand everything after going there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing in the warehouse, looking at the body of one of my trusted men Ajay, he has been shot in the forehead.

"Kisne kia yeh"

(who did this)

There was complete silence.

"Meina pucha kisne kia yeh" I roared in anger. One of the guard came with a note which was attached to the body. Reading it, I was filled with rage.

(I asked who did this)

Hukum subh inki body door pr mili aur sirf yeh note tha inki dead body ke saath isse zada hume kuch nhi pta. Raghav informed me seeing as no one was able to say anything.

(king, in the morning his body was found on the door and there was only this note along with his dead body, we do not know anything more than this.)

Raghav, I want everyone on high security. No one shall enter or exit palace without checking. Assign a personal bodyguard for the Queen and the other family members.

"Ji hukum"

I walked out side the warehouse. Sitting in the car I dial a number and waits.

(Other person as O and Adhiraj as A)

O- kaise yaad kia itna saalo baad

(How did you remember me after so many years)

A-woh wapis agya hai.

(He came back)

There is a silence on the other end of the line

O- I will look into it.

A- Aur yaad rha iss baar woh bach kr nhi jna chahiye. Iss baar usne bohot galat cheez ko panne ki koshish ki hai.

(And remember, he should not escape this time. This time he has tried to touch something very wrong)

O- tum chinta mat kro mei jaise hoga bta dunga tume.

(You do not worry I will handle it and will tell you)

I hang up the phone. Looking outside I was thinking about what happened. I know he won't give up easily. He will do anything to get what he wants and this time he wants her. I asked the driver to pull over to the side of the road and gets out of the car.

I walk up to a tree and punches it with all my might. I scream in anger and frustration. Clutching my hairs. I cannot let him win this time. I have to do something to protect my family, no matter what and most importantly I have to protect her. I know everything is about to change in a way I can't even imagine. But this time I am ready for whatever comes next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

I feel a bit disappointed that there weren't many comments on the previous chapters.

I really look forward to your feedback, and it would really mean a lot to me if you could take a moment and share your thoughts.
You opinion really matters to me and it keep me motivated for the next chapters.

I want to thank the silent readers as well for taking there time and reading it. Your engagement even if it's few words would be really grateful.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think what was in the note?

Your love and support
Bye✨♥️♥️✨