Chapter 10

Myra

"Chup ho jao sab" I shouted. there was a Pindrop silence.

(Shut up everyone)

I was beyond angry. I really want to kill everyone including him too. Already I am angry because of his rude behavior and now these people are making me more frustrated. As I left his office, I got a call from the hospital saying there is an emergency. Although I was going to join hospital from tomorrow but I cannot just ignore my duties.

A person met with a car accident and is in immediate need of heart transplant. We were performing the surgery from the last 4 hours.

While I was performing the surgery one of the assistant doctors cut the wrong vein

While I was performing the surgery one of the assistant doctors cut the wrong vein. And now it's up to me to save his stupid ass. I don't get it, what did he study in school. Only the 10-class reproductive chapter.

I carefully attach all the major vessels once again. Looks like the heart is working again. I sighed in relief. Stupid people ,I am working with and cherry on top were these stupid interns.

I don't know what happened to everyone why are they all making me so angry.

"Aage kya hoga Dr. Myra?" one of the new interns asked while I was sewing patients' stiches.

(What will happen next Dr. Myra?)

"Next hum sab yaha baith kr isko marte hua dekhnege theek hai" I murmured. Seeing me today, everyone knows I am not in a mood to be messes with but no they have to fucking try my patience.

(next we all will sit here and watch him die)

The nurses, assistant doctors and interns were shocked and nervous listening to me. Despite all this issue the surgery was a success. After telling the wound dressing instructions to other doctor and nurses. I quickly came out of the room.

As I came out of the room I saw Naina. Finally, someone I am grateful to see. She is my best friend and also a child specialist doctor in this hospital. We met in college and from there we are inseparable. More like soulmate friends. She was in Paris at the time of my wedding because of her patients but now she is back. Do not tell her but I really miss seeing this bitch.

Seeing my grumpy face. She came towards me.

"oyee meri angry bird tereko kya hua, kisne tera mood khrb kr dia" she asked me while we both walked towards my cabin.

(my angry bird what happened to you, who had ruin your mood)

"kuch nhi bss aaj sb log mera patience check krrha hai"

(Nothing everyone is testing my patience)

'Why don't your hubby give you morning kisses" she said teasingly.