The Harvest Moon Festival

[Stolas' Palace, Hell.]

Inside Stolas' room, Blitzo is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas' bed while Stolas is laying next to him.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Blitzo: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about. But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may it seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to b lent to itty bitty imps like yourself.

Stolas pinches Blitzo's cheeks before Blitzo shoves him away.

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

Blitzo: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been there. I've heard it's full of inbred chuckle fucks. 

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch.

Stolas: ... special access. *chuckles*

Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards, okay? That was a onetime thing we did badly."

Stolas stands up with the bed covers on his head while tilting his head playfully.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: Aww, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait. 

Blitzo: Oh, fuck my clients!

[Millie's and Moxxie's apartment, Imp City.]

Moxxie and Millie are sleeping in bed together. Moxxie's phone lights up and rings, causing Moxxie to wake up and pick up the phone.

Moxxie: What do you want, sir?

Blito: Hey, sorry to wake you, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

At the mere mention of the Harvest Moon Festival, Millie sits up in excitement.

Millie: The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fucking-haw!

Moxxie: Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait, where are you calling from?

Blitzo then fell from the ceiling onto the bed, followed by his phone which bonks him on the head.