Truth Seekers

[Unknown location, Earth.]

The chapter opens up to four monitors; the first one showing the Imps and Y/N outside Martha's house, the second showing Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the giant fish monster, another showing Millie and Moxxie shooting their guns in every direction while swinging on a rope, and on the fourth monitor is a shot of horses, which then zooms past the horses onto Blitzo, who's making a goofy face.

A male agent in the monitor room pauses the footage and points at the hideous Imp in the footage.

Agent One: Right there. This was the first sighting.

Agent Two: They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically-targeted people, but why?

The agent is then shown with another female agent in a dark room with screens.

Agent One: They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next.

The two agents then heard a loud clattering noise from the outside, followed by an angry cat screeching. The two agents look out of a window and sees the source of the racket, Blitza standing outside on top of some trash bags and a dumpster, looking around.

Agent Two: Ah well, that's convenient.

Outside, in the alleyway, the four imps were trying to be stealthy, but were failing do to Blitzo.

Blitzo: Shh! Remember, we can't be seen!

Blitzo slams the dumpster door loudly and falls into a pile of trash, causing more noise. Y/N facepalms at his uncle for chis pathetic attempt at stealth. Moxxie and Millie were also there, with all of them waiting for Loona to open up a portal back to Hell for them.

Moxxie: Pardon my word, sir. But you're currently being the loudest.

Blitzo gets up from the trash pile and pokes Moxxie in the face with a dirty condom on his finger.

Blitzo: I said shush your dick sucking lips, Moxxie!

Moxxie steps away from his boss in disgust as the portal back to Hell opens up. Millie steps through while Y/N makes his way to the portal. As Moxxie was about to head towards the portal, Blitzo quickly tackles him to the ground as a net zooms by.