Ozzie's

[I.M.P Headquarters, Imp City.]

Inside of I.M.P's Office, Loona can be seen sitting at her reception desk, reading a magazine called 'IMP GOSSIP' with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking a bottle of beer at the same time. She then places the bottle down on an open page of Stolas' Grimoire that was on the desk. The beer bottle rolls off the page, causing the page of the book to glow and create a portal to the human world.

A headless human came flying through the portal and crashes into the wall besides Loona. A tree falls through the portal as Moxxie appears out of the branches and leaves with chainsaw.

Blitzo walks through the portal with an axe, into the office with a smile on his face. Y/n followed wielding a power saw, it's spinning blade was covered in blood.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Y/n: Yeah! There were so many, the power saw is starting to jam and stall out.

Y/n tosses the saw away and made his way towards Loona and whispered to her.

Y/n: Hey, you still got the thing?

Loona: Yeah, I kept it safe for you.

She reaches under the desk and pulled out a fancy little box that fit in the palm of her hand. It looked like the type of box that's used to hold engagement rings. (I think you all know where this is going.)

Loona: You're really gonna ask her?

Y/n: We've been dating for quite a while, I think it's time.

Loona: Well I'm rooting for ya. And if you need me, I'll be at a party.

Meanwhile Millie comes through crawling on the floor like a crab with an axe in her mouth.

Millie: AUGHH! I'm still so jazzed up!

Millie moaned before biting her axe in half with the portal behind them closing shut.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Y/n: Ooooh sorry, I can't. I got a date with Verosika.

Giving no-one a chance to say something, he moved to the exit and opened the door.

Y/n: Maybe next time!

And with that he closes the door behind him and leaves.

Blitzo: Well that's a bummer. All right you two let's get going.

Moxxie: Actually sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So l'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Millie: Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitz looked at the scene with a bit of disgust in him.

Blitzo: Ugh, can you two not?

Moxxie: I'm sorry sir. Maybe another time?

Blitza: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh.. no. The reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh huh.

Moxxie: Just us.