Attack of the Coalition!

Danny was having the time of his life. There were no bullies, even though they lost their lives because of the SCPs. Danny was made a hero after the incident.

Danny: "Man, even after that incident with the SCPs, things feel like they're going down south right now. Just look at what's happening right now."

Sam: "Yeah, I hear you, Danny. There's less students in school right now. I feel like I'm alone in this place."

Tucker: "Even though Lancer is gone, things aren't just the same anymore."

Danny: "I know, but I have a feeling that it's going to get worse. I keep having new freakier abilities. I just can't believe I killed Vlad."

Sam: "Danny, I know you're feeling guilt but, there was enough blood on his hands which he caused. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

He puts on a smile.

Danny: "I guess you're right."

Suddenly, that's when an announcement from Principal Ishiyama spoke...

Principal Ishiyama: "Attention student, due to the horrible events that have happened, an origination known as the Global Occult Coalition will be hunting Danny Phantom since he appears in this school."

Danny was in horror by this.

Danny: "WHAT!?"

Soldiers came running down the hall securing the hallways

Tucker: "Wait, I heard of these guy. I once hacked into the Foundation's systems and found information on these guys. They hunt down and destroy Anomalies."

Sam: "WHAT!?"

Sam couldn't believe what she hears.

Sam: "First the Foundation contains the Anomalies against their own will and now the Coalition is trying to destroy them all!? What is wrong with them!?"

Danny: "Great, now these guys think I'm a threat since the Foundation is still involved. I should stay off the radar for a while."

Sam: "That's probably a good idea."