Sam Kidnapped! The Wrath of Danny Phantom!

Danny was flying being spied on camera by a camera drone.

Someone in Delta Command spoke...

"So, this is the Ghost Boy."

"Yes, it seems like it. He sure did a number on SCP-682. Now he could be what we need to destroy the SCP Foundation."

"I'm not sure, but maybe we will have my son meet the Ghost Experts on it."

Elsewhere at Site-19...

Dr. Buck: "We have managed to block all information in Amity Park. But the most difficult part is trying to capture and contain SCP-2056 and capturing the Entities have proven to be much difficult. And two scientists have joined us after we have raided Vlad Master's mansion, which he has a secret lab underneath."

Jack and Maddie walked in.

Jack: "Hello, everyone. It's great to work with all of you. Now, when are we going to capture that Ghost Punk and rip him a part molecule by molecule?"

Dr. Buck narrows her eyes and sternly says...

Dr. Buck: "We CONTAIN the Anomalies and study them, Dr. Fenton. So, make sure you idiots remember that!"

Jack got a hit scared of her and he and his wife sat down.

Dr. Buck: "And now with that out of the way, we should talk more about SCP-2056. Tell us what the two of you know about him."

Jack: "Oh, we know plenty about him! That Ghost Punk is a menace! He attacked the mayor!"

Maddie: "Stole jewelry and money!"

Jack: "Took everybody's Christmas presents!"

Maddie: "Slapped Vlad!"

Jack: "And he even killed my best buddy! And the main conclusion, all Ghosts are evil!"

They just looked at them like they were nuts. Danny hears everything while invisible.

Dr. Gears: "Is it just me or is it getting really cold in here?"

Iris wraps her arms around herself and says...

Iris: "Now that you mentioned it."

Danny realizes that his presence in Ghost Form can make everything cold. And so, he decided to clear this mess up and be brave about it.

Dr. Buck: "And now with that out of the way, let's talk about the instances."

She did a slideshow. The first picture came up.

 The first picture came up