Ticklish Reunion

The sun is shining, and Sarah's little cottage is all pretty and peaceful. She's visiting her grandma for the summer. Sarah is sleeping until she gets stirred awake by two sets of fingers tickling her feet. There's nothing she can do but laugh. She knows exactly what's happening. Her cousins Lottie and Poppy have arrived. The twins start laughing with her as they find it so funny that their older cousin is still ticklish. Sarah sits up to face her tormentors. It's been so long since they last saw each other that everyone just hugs for a moment. Sarah takes advantage of that and spins around so that the twins are now lying on the bed and Sarah is on top of them. The twins start to giggle immediately as they know what's coming. Sarah takes both girls' hands and with just one hand keeps them above their heads. The size difference between the girls isn't that big but the twins are not really trying to get away either. With her free hand Sarah first tickles Poppy's armpits and then Lottie's sides. The girls are all laughing like little kids. Sarah lets them go and the twins sit back up on Sarah's bed.

"So, what have you been up to lately?" Sarah asks.

"Not much. Just school really," Lottie says.

"I'm so glad we don't have to go in again for a long time," Poppy adds.

"That's so true! I'm also glad I don't have school anymore!" Sarah says happily with some playful mockery in her voice.

"Yeah. But you start college next fall, and everyone says that is way harder than high school," Lottie exclaims and pokes the older girl's side.

"Hehey! What was that for?" Sarah asks while trying to hide her laughter and failing miserably.

"Oh wow! Did that tickle you? You have more spots that either of us! This is going to be a great summer," Poppy laughs.

"Yeah, but let's make you beds to sleep in for the summer. I'll help you," Sarah shrugs changing the topic.

It's so nice to have the girls spend the summer with me here, Sarah thinks while putting a pillowcase on Poppy's pillow. She knows the girls are fully capable of putting their beds together by themselves, but Sarah enjoys babying them a little bit. Her train of thought gets cut off when there is suddenly a pillow on the back of her head. Lottie hits Sarah with the pillow again but before she is ready, she also gets a pillow into her face. This time it was Poppy's. The girls end up having a full-blown pillow fight until they are all tired and fall onto Poppy's bed.