The Revange

It's February and Sarah is at the local café again. Over time she has made even more friends in her little café community. This time she is playing cards with Kate, Thomas, John, and Justin. The previous day Sarah had talked about having revenge on the guys as they had both been tickled by the trio.

Today they are all playing Uno. Everyone has their own cards, but Kate and Sarah really played together against the boys.

"I'm so sorry! Blue," Sarah says with so much sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh darn! Why are you doing this to me again?" Thomas complains back while picking four cards from the pile.

"Out of all the colors you chose blue," Justin says looking at his cards and picking another one from that pile.

"Are you two playing against us?" John asks the girls.

"Noo!" the girls laugh.

The game keeps going and once Sarah only her last card, she calls out "Uno!"

At that second both girls scoot closer the guys and start tickling them. Even though it really was 3vs.2, the girls managed to get the trio to just laugh and unable to fight back. Sarah and Kate gets in between the guys so that the both of them are tickling two guys. Sarah's right hand keeps tickling Justin's sides and stomach as Kate's left hand does the same to John. Both girls tickle Thomas all over. He squirms around laughing and tears coming from his eyes.

"Whyhyhy ahahahre you dohohoing thihihis?" they ask their ticklers laughing.

"Because you've tickled us so many times by now," Sarah says in a singsong voice.

"Ohohohoho myhyhy gohohohod! Plehehease stohop thihihis!" John pleads with a red face.

"Hey Sarah, what do you think? Should we give them a little break" Kate asks looking at the guys laughing in stitches.

"I think we can be so kind to them this time," Sarah replies looking at the laughing messes.

The girls back away and circle back behind the table. Justin, Thomas, and John keep laughing and try to calm down. Once they are calm again Kate asks them if they learned anything.

"So, what did you do to deserve that tickle attack?"

"I don't know," Thomas says. He gets four pairs of eyes staring at him and a poke to his side by Kate.

"We tickled you," John says quietly.

"Yes, and what went wrong?" Sarah asks.

"We haven't tickled you in a while?" Justin guesses.

"Oh no no no. That's not the answer at all," Sarah laughs spidering Justin's side.

"Hahahaha! Stohop!" Justin laughs.

"So, what are you going to do in the future?" Kate asks.

The boys get serious and have evil grins on their faces. Sarah and Kate notice that and quickly get up and run out of the café.