At a Café

Sarah had started college back in September. She didn't know anyone of her classmates before school started but during her first week there, she found a friend. Now it's November and she has made many more friends in school and in a café she frequently visits. Today is one of those days and she is sitting at one of the tables playing a boardgame with some of her new friends. They decide to take a break from the game and Sarah's friends decide to go outside to smoke some cigarettes. Sarah chooses to stay inside and draw something. She puts her legs on a chair next to her to get in a more comfortable position. As she is in the middle of drawing a feather, she suddenly feels someone scratch the soles of her feet. It's Justin, one of her friends. She starts laughing and doesn't immediately move her legs away from the chair to give Justin his seat back. Then not even two seconds later she has some fingers on her sides tickling away. That one is Thomas. Both guys laugh at Sarah as she starts twisting her upper body to get Thomas' hands away.

"Move your legs and I'll stop," Thomas laughs looking at Sarah's feet that have yet to move from the chair. Then he looks at Justin who is still tickling them.

"Hahaha! Ohohokay! I'll move, I'll move!" Sarah laughs moving her legs away. "Are you happy to get your seat back?"

"Very much so," Justin says smiling at his victory. He sits down and they continue their game. While they play Sarah moves her legs to the free chair opposite of her. Now they are directly between Thomas and Justin. The guys almost take turns quickly running their fingers across her feet in the middle of the game. Sometimes to distract her thinking and others to indicate that it's her turn in the game. Once the game is over, they just talk, and the tickles come up again.

"I noticed you didn't move your legs immediately when Justin attacked them. Are your nerves okay?" Thomas asks Sarah.

"Yeah, they're completely fine," Sarah says as a faint blush reaches her cheeks. She doesn't know what more to say.

"I'm sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. That won't happen ever again. I promise," Justin apologizes with worry coming through his voice.

"Oh no don't worry about that. Everything is okay. It's good to have some real belly laughs every once in a while." Sarah says trying to ease Justin's concern. "Besides I just thought it was funny. And now I need to get back at you two at some point." She can see how both guys tense up immediately. That makes Sarah laugh as she knows she will take her time to get back at them so they are less likely to suspecting anything.