Tickleful Christmas Morning

It's just past 5am and Lottie is waking up. She notices she is still laying on the floor where she fell asleep last night. She gets up to see if Poppy and Sarah were already awake, but they are still sleeping next to each other. There is just enough space between them so Lottie climbs in too. That wakes them up, but they pretend to sleep until Lottie gets into her spot. Sarah and Poppy start hugging Lottie so that they are snug together. They start to tickle her but as they are so tight together, they accidentally tickle each other too. The girls try to tickle each other and get away at the same time but after some time they calm down and go downstairs to wake their parents up.

First, they go to the master bedroom to find Bob and Susan still sleeping in the bed. They stand at the foot of the bed and Sarah takes her phone to play the background music as they sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" to wake them up. They get to the end of the song, but the parents haven't moved an inch. The girls go up to Susan and see that she is clearly faking being asleep. They decide that now is the time for them to get revenge on her. They go for her neck and reflexively she pulls her shoulders up. Next, they start attacking her sides through the blanket. Susan is so ticklish that even though she is under the thick covers she starts laughing. This awakes Bob. He turns to see the commotion and decides to join the young girls. As he too is under the covers, he tickles her even more.

"Oh, myhy gohod! Bob, stop it!" Susan laughs shoving Bob at the same time.

"What's the time even?" Bob asks looking for his glasses to see the clock on the wall. "Chicas! Why on earth are you up already? It's 5.30 in the morning. Why can't you just stay in bed until at least 7?"

"Because it's Christmas!" the trio say laughing in unison and already hopping off to the guest room where the twins' parents are sleeping.

As they reach the guest room, they notice the bed is empty. That is very unusual as they like to sleep late. The girls enter the room and as soon as they get in, they are bombarded with tickles. Mary and John got all three on the floor and tickled them. They were all laughing as John's continuous teasing made everything tickle even more.

"Oh wow, Mary! We have some really ticklish little girls here, don't we," John laughed to Mary.

"Seems to be so. I wonder, what happens if we do this?" she questioned lifting the girls' arms above their heads. John takes hold of them as Mary first goes for Lottie's armpits.

"Aaaah! Hehehehehehehehellp! Ahahahahaha! Ihihi cahahn't tahahake ihihihit anymohohohore!" Lottie screams shaking her head from side to side. Her mom then moves onto Sarah. Her long nails barely even touch the girl, and she is already a laughing mess. She keeps laughing as the other two girls watch. Lottie is just happy it's over, but Poppy just waits for her turn. As Sarah keeps laughing and doesn't protest at all, Poppy gets even more impatient and asks her mom to get to her.

"Mom! Can't it be my turn yet?"

"Soon enough sweetie. Just wait a little longer," Mary calmly answers to her pleads. And soon she tickles them both with one hand in each girl's armpit. Sarah's laughter calms down a little. Poppy doesn't even flinch as her mom tickles her armpit. She looks even bored.

"Mom, that doesn't even tickle. I want real tickles!" Poppy says mocking her mom's effort. Mary pretends to be offended by her daughter's comment and tickles her with her both hands. Poppy keeps her face as blank as possible. She knows her mom wants her to laugh so she wants her to work for it.

"Oh, I see! Hey John, let's switch places," Mary laughs while stopping the tickles completely.

"Sure, my love! Haven't done this in years. Hope I still remember how to do it," John gleefully exclaims. He lets go of the girls when his wife gets a good grip on them. He walks in front of Poppy and starts to wiggle his fingers. Poppy's eyes go wide as she knows he is going to tickle her even better than her mom ever could. Her dad is a master tickler who can make anyone feel more ticklish than ever before. His fingers get closer to her, but she tries her best to not move and most of all not laugh. Once he reaches the armpits Poppy starts squirming around which makes John's work easier as he doesn't have to move his fingers as much.

"It's okay. You can laugh if you want to. I know you want to laugh," John teases her calmly. Poppy tries to keep from laughing and just shakes her head. He nods and intensifies the tickles just a little bit. That is when Poppy loses it and starts laughing her heart out. She doesn't want this to ever stop, but after a while her dad stops as his fingers get tired.

"That took longer than I expected, John laughs as Mary lets the girls go. "Should we go see if Santa visited you this ye-?" Before he could even finish his question, the girls had already run out of the bedroom and into the living room.

The living room was beautifully lit, and the Christmas tree was decorated. And under the tree were presents for everybody. And hanging from the mantel were seven stockings filled with candies and smaller items.