Protect (Jax X Child reader)

AN: IT'S PLATONIC

Requested by: Wayfinder225

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jax POV:

Ah yes the morning theme song. It took us hours to make one and now we are performing it! As soon as it got to that "and we don't know why" part a smaller person that was dressed up like a puppet appeared. They looked really scared and confused. We stopped the music and looked at the small child in front of us. "H...hello? Where am I? I put on a headset and I can't take it off" they said. Ragatha looked at the child sympathetically. "Oh my! It appears we have a new human!" Caine yelled. The child looked at Caine with a scared expression! Then the kid ran over to me and hid behind my leg! "The monster is scary" they said. Everyone was looking at that child with concern for the fact it chose to hide behind me. "Caine Give us a moment I don't think they wantyou around" I said to him. He nodded and said he'd come back in five minutes. Once he was gone Ragatha tried to get the kid to run to her. But this kid wouldn't move. I rolled my eyes and got down to their level. "Hey kid, why don't you go over to her?" I asked. "I like you Mr bunny" they smiled, "how old are you?" I asked "6" they smiled. This made Ragatha more concerned. "Kid, what's your name?" I asked "I'm- whats my name?" They asked. "Jax no one can remember their name. Remember?" Zooble said. "Shut up" I said to her. "Shut up" this child repeated. "Jax! What did you just teach her!" Ragatha yelled. "shush ragdoll" I said. "Jax stop it you piece of-" "HEY! No cussing in front of the child!" I yelled at Zooble as I covered its ears. "Hey kid. How does Y/N sound to you?" I asked. They nodded enthusiastically. "Right Y/N it is" I smiled as I placed them on my shoulders. "How are you good with Kids?" Gangel asked with surprise. "What? do you think I'm gonna bully a kid!?!" I asked. "Well it wouldn't seem out of character" Kinger said to me. I sighed and proceeded to take Y/N to their new room. "I am now protecting this child with my life. Anyone who harms this child will be killed on sight!" I yelled as I walked away.

AN:

Sorry if it wasn't good 😭