Just admit it part 2 (Jax X Male reader)

Y/N POV:

It's been a whole week since that. I was sitting in Kingers "impenetrable fortress" venting "and who does I think I am? Sure I hung out with Ragatha for a few weeks but I would never go behind his back I am a great boyfriend! Ugh it's so frustrating!" I said angrily, Kinger only nodded not knowing what to suggest "in all fairness to him you were obsessing with hanging out with someone else" he said "yeah. to surprise him, I get he didn't know and all but he didn't even look Into it he just assumed!" I said as I punched a random pillow "and yet you were also at fault" he said "i- yeah that's true." I sighed. Jax wasn't the only one to blame for this. "have you tried talking to him?" He asked "I don't know if I can." I sighed "you haven't tried though" he said to me "fine. You're right. Thanks Kinger, you're a good therapist" I smiled. "huh? Oh hi Y/N" he smiled, then it hit me. He wasn't talking to me he was talking to random pillows with faces drawn on them the whole time.  "You are a very strange Kinger. Anyway I'll go talk to him. See ya" I smiled as I left the fortress.

I left and began walking around, I saw Pomni and Ragatha "hey guys, have you two seen Jax?" I asked "yeah, why?" Pomni asked "have you forgiven him yet? Please say yes he's been acting off all week" Ragatha sighed "no, well yes but I need to talk to him first. So where is he?" I asked "I think he's on the stage" Pomni said as she pointed towards the stage "alright, thanks!" I smiled as I walked over.

I walked up the stage stairs and there u saw my boyfriend. "Jax." I said, he turned to see me and his eyes sort of lit up "let's talk" I sighed, we both sat down on the stage in silence, "Jax-" "Y/N-" we both stopped and looked at each other "sorry, you go first" i smiled "Listen Y/N, don't get used to me apologizing but I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just jumped to conclusions and I'm sorry that I hurt you" he sighed "Jax, it wasn't just you, I was also at fault, i was constantly blowing you off fir Ragatha. I'm sorry." I said to him, we both looked at each other, his smirk returned and my smiled returned "well, not like I was worried" he smirked "is that why Ragatha told me you were off all week?" I smirked "shut up" he laughed, I held his hand "and as proof I'm sorry about ignoring you for Ragatha, I'll spend the whole day with you. So what are we doing first?" I asked "how about this" he smirked as he cupped my cheeks as kissed me. Finally things were back to normal.