Programmed (Jax X Male programmer reader)

Requested by:

Xno12345

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV:
So! I've been in this Digital world for a few months now, I've been making some changes and also just getting closer to the others. I can leave whenever I want but I usually stay around so I don't draw any attention to Myself. I looked around my room. "yep this could use a little redecoration" I mumbled as I got to work.

Jax POV:

Oh this was gonna be good! I've decided to scare my Boyfriend Y/N. His reaction is going to be hilarious! I grabbed his room key and began to unlock his door. But when I opened it I was in shock. "Y-Y/N?" I asked as he turned to me.

Y/N POV:
I turned to see Jax. "Fuck" I said. Since I'm a Programmer the Censor doesn't work for me. I quickly took off the headset and I was back in the real world. I breathed very heavily. "He knows" I said nervously. "Why does he have to know! My boyfriend of all people!" I yelled in frustration.

Knowing I'd have to go back in there eventually I sighed and put the headset back on. I arrived back and he was still in my room. "I want Answers. What was that?" He asked, his Grin wasn't there anymore. "Fine. I'm a programmer" I said to him. He just looked at me. "Seriously! You had the power to get me out of here but you chose not to!" He yelled. I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. "Don't yell it! Your the only person to know and that's how it's gonna stay. And I can't do that. I've tried I promise I'm still trying but It's not letting me" I said as I took my hand off his mouth. "Do you even care about me?" He asked. I kissed him. "of course I care about you. I didn't tell you because I didn't want this to happen." "Wait. If you can do rooms and stuff. Can you do Avatars?" He asked. "that was fast but yeah I can" I shrugged. "Can you do mine!" He asked "Nope! I'm trying not to draw attention to myself so I'm not doing that" I said quickly.

AN:

I'm so sorry if this wasn't the request exactly