the Prank (Jax X female reader)

No request just wanted to do this one

Y/N POV:

SOOOO it's been a long 5 months since I've been in the circus and I f*!@)£+$ hate it. I mean it's not all bad, The adventures are bearable the people are nice but the fact I can't leave is enough to explain why I hate it! Also Jax is a massive D!€√head and won't stop with the pranks! And I always have to stop Zooble or someone from killing him! It makes me wonder why I like him. Yeah I said it. I like him! And it's an unfortunate well known fact In the circus. Everyone but Jax, Bubble and Caine know. And that's the way I intend to keep it.

One day we had an adventure and as a reward Caine decided to give us a digital feast made by bubble and all the love she is legally allowed to give. I sat down next to Ragatha and on the other side of me was Jax. I was just talking to Ragatha when Jax suddenly held my hand. I froze and looked at him "why hello Princess" he smirked "what the actual-" "Y/N I need to tell you something" he said to me "Y/N, I like you. Alot." He said to me. Was this actually happening!?! "Jax I like you too-" "got ya" he smirked at me letting go of my hand. "What?" I asked "I don't really like ya, you fell for it" he laughed. "Jax that wasn't funny!" Ragatha yelled "what wasn't funny about it?" He laughed. My heart was shattered into a million pieces. Why would I seriously think he'd like me back? I'm so stupid. As Ragatha began to yell at Jax I stood up. "You got me good Jax. Ha" I said with a shaky voice as I tried to smile "woah Y/N you good?" Zooble asked "I'm- I'm fine, good prank Jax, should've known" I said as my smile broke and tears went down my face. "I've got to go" I said as I ran to my room crying.

Jax POV:
"Look what you did Jax! You can't just toy with people's feelings!" Ragatha yelled "what? I didn't think she'd actually reciprocate!" I yelled, "I hope you feel guilty because that girl had liked you for months! She always hated your pranks but would stick up for you when I said I wanted to kill you!" Zooble yelled,.did I feel guilty? This never happened when I did pranks before, normally I'd laugh but this time I actually felt guilty, do I actually like her!?! "That was too far Jax" Pomni said to me "pfft you all just can't handle a prank" I scoffed as I began to eat again. I'm sure this feeling will pass over soon.

Time skip to an hour later

Y/N hasn't come out of her room. Ragatha has tried knocking but we can't hear anything. Did she abstract!?! "What's going on with Y/N?" I asked Ragatha "why do you care, you're the one who put her in this" Zooble said to me "I'll admit Mabye I went a bit far." I said to them "well you're fixing this and apologizing to her." Ragatha said as they both walked away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her door key. I unlocked the door and went inside.

Y/N POV:

I sat in my room holding my pillow. I hated this place even more now. Why did I seriously think he'd like me back? Suddenly I heard my door unlock. Only one person who has my door key apart from me. Jax. The door opened and in came the purple bunny. "Go away Jax" I sighed as I wiped my tears. He didn't say anything but closed the door "I want to talk to you" he said to me as he sat on the bed next to me "why? What more could you possibly want? You came here to rub it in?" I asked sounding annoyed "no." He said bluntly "then what the hell do you want." I said as I turned away "everyone has convinced me that i- may have gone too far. And I'm here to apologize. Happy?" He said to me "your here to apologize?" I asked in disbelief "yeah" he said to me. I didn't even look at him. There's no way he actually came in here to say sorry, he's planning something. "Look at me" he said as he held my face and forced me to look at him. I was blushing a bit but I didn't know why, the guy just used my feelings as a joke. "You still like me don't you" he said to me as we had eye contact "why does it matter? You don't like me you've made it very clear" I said as I moved my face away from his grip. He then placed his hand on mine, this time feeling more genuine. "Y/N, don't get used to me apologizing but I am sorry. And this is going to sound like trash after what I just pulled but I actually like you." He said to me. My eyes widened "nice prank Bonnie knock off. But I'm not falling for it again." I said as I looked away "but I'm not lying this time, what can I do to prove it?" He asked, I couldn't believe what I was about to say.

"kiss me" I Shrugged "what?" He asked "you said you like me right? Then kiss me-" suddenly Jax grabbed my shoulders and kissed me! I closed my eyes and kissed back. When we pulled away I just stared at him. "Is that enough proof?" He asked with a smirk, still holding my shoulders. "I guess" I smiled as we hugged. Mabye this place wasn't so bad after all. This just made it better, and I wouldn't have it any other way.