⚙️Kimani⚙️

Full Name - Kimani Celena Sorrel

Name - Kimani

Nickname(s) -
Experiment 28 (Draxum)
Kim (Everyone)
Kimi (April and Raph)
Serpent Inventor (Donnie)
Kiki (Leo)

Age - 15 (Seasons 1-2)
16 (Movie)

Gender - Female but identifies as Nonbinary

Sexuality - Panromantic Demisexual

Personality - Skittish at first, intelligent, quiet, creative, defensive of those they care about, genuine and passionate about their work

Appearance -

Their eyes without the bandages -

Pronouns - She/Her or They/Them

Likes - Inventing, music, exploring New York, botany and the Mad Dogs

Dislikes - Feeling useless, high pitched ringing, the Battle Nexus (bad memories), poison ivy/oak and villains

Crush - Donnie

Backup Crush - Raph

Lives - With the guys (They are the guy's roommate)

Family - None

Skills - Mystic/Magic draining, heightened sense of smell/hearing, shape-shifting and intellect

Weakness - Unfortunately without any Mystic Energy, Kimani will not be able to shapeshift into a complete form but rather a half form with some noticeable features of their original self, they also can't handle overwhelming aromas or noises that could damage their sense of smell/hearing and Kimani can tend to be a bit independent and will get trapped in their own plans, disregarding any care for themselves

Weapon - Mystic Lunar Naginata

Backstory - Kimani wasn't technically supposed to exist, them being a shapeshifter snake Yōkai was remarkably rare to find in the hidden city

Backstory - Kimani wasn't technically supposed to exist, them being a shapeshifter snake Yōkai was remarkably rare to find in the hidden city. Kimani was one out of twenty-eight experiments that Baron Draxum brought back from the past and was put through multiple tests, Draxum was curious how a Yōkai like Kimani was able to drain Mystic Energy/Magic and planned on making Kimani into an unstoppable weapon. Fortunately, Kimani was able to break out of their prison and sneak away into the Hidden City but they didn't know where else to go to. Kimani had to keep themselves hidden for the most part but couldn't do much without anything on them, so they were reluctant but became a fighter for the Battle Nexus much to their dismay and regret.

After months in the arena, they had enough and managed to slip away once again using their shape-shifting ability but Kimani was unaware that they made Big Mama rather angry for sneaking away. Kimani stayed in the more shady areas of the hidden city until one day, they were able to spot the Mad Dogs and April which peeked Kimani's interest as an idea plotted in their mind about how to escape Draxum's hunt and Big Mama's wrath. They took one of the many doorways up to the surface world, seeing New York for the first time and planning on hiding among the humans to avoid being captured again so they shapeshifted into Cassandra (April on other occasions) and played into the identity to blend in.

Theme Song - All Time Low (BOXINLION Remix)

How They see The Guys/April

Raph - They were intimidated by him at first but gradually started to feel more comfortable around him, Raph was even nice enough to give Kimani a weighted plushy to make them feel more at ease.

Leo - Kimani found Leo to be fairly interesting to say the least, they wouldn't exactly laugh at his jokes but bad puns are what get them giggling. Occasionally them and Leo would talk or vent to one another when they both needed it most.

Mikey - Mikey and Kimani have little therapy sessions now and then, Kimani trusts Mikey with their secrets and allows Mikey to help them on the road to recovery with Kimani having some traumatizing PTSD.

Donnie - They were a bit skeptical about Donnie at first but overtime the two got to share a mutual bond over inventing, occasionally the two have collaborations for new vehicles/gear for the team.

April - Kimani and April had a bit of a rough start due to Kimani shape-shifting into the girl, but they managed to get past it and now the two are close friends and Kimani was able to attend April's school in secret now and then.