•*Part 2*•

•*I keep wanting more and more
A warm dream of you*•

Mika's anxiety about the upcoming race was eased by Yuki's reassurance. She realized the importance of leaving her home and spending time with friends.

Leaving her Osaka apartment, Mika called an Uber to the airport. Flying was familiar to her; she frequently journeyed between Korea and Japan to visit loved ones. While it was unfortunate they lived apart, she was committed to maintaining those connections. Mika had a strong bond with her mom, but her relationship with her dad was even closer, one of the reasons she chose Japan over Korea as her home.

Upon her arrival at Osaka International Airport, Mika thanked her Uber driver and proceeded to the check-in counter. Wanting to make her long journey as comfortable as possible, she treated herself to a first-class ticket for both of her flights. With just a one-hour layover in Paris before her onward journey to Nice and then Monaco, she was embarking on a new adventure in France, a country she had never visited before.

Realizing she had about an hour before her flight, Mika decided to make the most of her time by heading to the nearest airport lounge. She sent a thoughtful message to Yuki to let him know she was about to board her flight, even though she expected a delayed response due to the time difference. Traveling solo this time, as Maya was occupied with a photo shoot in London, Mika found herself scrolling through Instagram to pass the time. Among the posts, one particular image captured her attention.

popbuzz

liked by user1, user5 and more

popbuzz - Idol Stephen Kim seen with a mystery woman last night, who could it be?

user9 someone moved on fast...
user6 didn't him and Mika date for over a year? and he moved on in like 3 weeks...
user2 good for him for getting away from that bitch

load more comments...

In a brief moment, Mika's anger simmered alongside a profound sadness. How could he shatter her heart and proceed so carefree, without a trace of remorse? She reached out to her friends, contemplating her leaving from the airport and a return to the comfort of her apartment.

Kim hate club ❌❌❌

Mika 🐇Guys I'm so madGo look at popbuzz rn

Mika 🐇
Guys I'm so mad
Go look at popbuzz rn

Luna 🌙
WTF
HES SUCH A BITCH

Alex 🫶
THAT BITCH

Mika 🐇
I'm so done
This weekend I'm gonna do whatever I want
I'm going clubbing I can't with this
I need to forget about this dude I'm so done

Alex 🫶
YOU SHOULD
but please be careful

Luna 🌙
YES GIRL
GO BE A BAD SINGLE BITCH IN MONACO

Mika 🐇
OK
YASSS

Mika placed her phone into her purse and stood up to make her way to the gate. With her carry-on luggage in tow, she patiently waited in line to board the plane. Messaging her friends for reassurance after recent events filled her with newfound excitement. Leaving Japan and venturing to a new destination thrilled her, as she saw it as the start of a new chapter in her life. Handing her passport to the gate attendant, she proceeded onto the plane and politely asked a flight attendant for assistance in stowing her luggage in the overhead compartments. Finally, she settled into her seat with a sigh of relief. Mika quickly messaged her friends to let them know she was taking off, and minutes later, she drifted off to sleep.

•*————————-*•

Second chapter!!!!
Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote!