•*Part 6*•

•*I keep wanting more and more
A warm dream of you*•

Mika and Maya were getting ready to head to the club after the race had ended three hours ago, kicking off the post-race celebrations. Both were wearing sleek black mini dresses for the night.

"You're bound to get something tonight," Maya complimented Mika on her stunning appearance. "Thanks, I hope so," Mika replied with a laugh. Mika chose to keep her hair straight, while Maya opted for curls.

Mika left the bathroom and texted Yuki to let him know they were almost ready. She found her bag and waited for Maya to finish. Maya emerged, grabbed her bag, and they headed to the lobby.

As they approached the lobby, they spotted Yuki. "You both look fantastic, you ready to go?" Yuki praised the two girls. "Thank you, and yes, we're all set to go," Mika replied as they left the hotel.

•*——————————*•

Pulling up to the club, Mika was taken aback by the long line. Yuki noticed her concern about the queue and reassured her, saying, "We don't have to wait; they'll let us in." Mika felt relief wash over her upon hearing this, replying, "Thank goodness, I don't want to wait forever." She flashed a grateful smile as they exited the Uber. Passing the bouncer, they made their way to their reserved booth for the night, where Mika noticed a few other acquaintances, some of whom were missing, either on the dance floor or at the bar.

"Hey, guys, sorry we're late," Mika greeted everyone at the table, acknowledging their tardiness. "Oh, you're all good, and you both look great," Alex's girlfriend, Lily, complimented the girls. "Thank you! We're thinking of grabbing some drinks; do you want to join?" Maya extended the invitation to Lily. "I'm good; I got one earlier," Lily declined, and with that, Maya and Mika headed to the bar.

As they waited for their drinks, Mika spotted someone who looked familiar. "Oh my god, Ryan, what are you doing here?" Ryan had been a friend of hers and Stephen's, but due to a falling out between the two guys, they had stopped being friends. Mika wanted to maintain contact, but Stephen strongly opposed it, so she refrained. "Mika! I haven't seen you in so long. How have you been? I heard about the breakup. I'm sorry about that," Ryan expressed his surprise and concern. "Oh, I've been good, and we needed to break up for a while, so yeah," Mika replied, catching up with the man before her. Maya, sensing that they should talk privately, handed Mika her drink and whispered, "I'm going back to the booth; have fun." She winked and strolled off, leaving Mika to continue her conversation with Ryan.

Meanwhile, Maya returned to the booth to find that Lando and Carlos had arrived during their absence. "Hey, guys, I thought you two weren't coming, given how late you were," Maya teased the two men. "Well, this guy was taking his sweet time," Carlos joked, making light of the delay. Lando, curious about Mika's whereabouts, asked, "Where's Mika?" Maya responded, "She's at the bar, catching up with a friend. Why?" Lando's gaze remained fixed on the bar as he replied, "Just wondering." Maya sat down and started chatting with Carlos.

•*——————————*•

Mika and Ryan finished their drinks, and Mika invited him to join her at her table. Initially, Ryan declined, but Mika persisted, pulling him up, and they made their way to the table.

As they approached the table, Ryan was surprised that Mika hadn't mentioned she was with a group of Formula 1 drivers, considering her cousin was one. "Guys, this is Ryan, he's an old friend of mine," Mika introduced him to the table while holding his arm. Lando noticed this but didn't dwell on it. The table welcomed Ryan, and he and Mika sat down, sitting very close to each other.

Maya nudged Mika and asked if she wanted to dance, to which Mika agreed. She informed Ryan they were going to dance, apologizing quickly. Ryan was fine with it and watched the two girls walk off.

A man in front of Ryan asked how he knew Mika. Looking up, he saw it was Lando. Carlos subtly kicked Lando under the table as the question seemed rather stern. "We used to be friends, but we drifted apart due to her boyfriend at the time," Ryan replied. Lando continued with questions, asking what brought Ryan to Monaco. Ryan explained he lived there part-time as an actor who traveled a lot but stayed there frequently. Lando nodded in response.

Ryan decided to ask Lando some questions in return. "How did you meet her?" Lando wasn't expecting this but still answered, "I met her and Maya this weekend. Yuki introduced us." Ryan smiled at the response.

Mika returned to the table and pulled Ryan, asking him to dance as Maya had gone off with someone else. Ryan smiled and agreed, and they headed to the dance floor. Lando watched the two walk away with a glare.

"I don't like him," Lando confided in Carlos. "Why? He seemed nice," Carlos responded, aware of Lando's reasons but choosing not to mention them. "I don't know; I just didn't like him," Lando said before focusing on his phone.

Mika and Ryan were dancing closely, close enough that a kiss seemed imminent if Mika leaned in just a bit more. "How are you feeling?" Ryan asked with a small smile, holding the girl in his arms. "I'm great. I didn't realize how much I needed this until now," Mika replied, causing Ryan to chuckle. The desire to kiss each other grew, and Ryan noticed Mika's lustful look. "Stop looking at me like that," she said with a smile. "Like what?" Ryan asked. "Like you want to kiss me," Mika replied, gazing into his eyes. "What if I want to?" Ryan asked. Mika wasn't expecting that, and she encouraged him, "Then kiss me." With that, they leaned in and started to make out. After pulling away, Mika smiled at him. "Want to go to my place?" Ryan asked, and Mika eagerly nodded. They headed to the booth to get her bag and say goodbye.

"We're leaving. I'll see you all soon, hopefully," Mika said to the group as she grabbed her bag. Carlos wished them a good night, and Mika waved goodbye. Outside, they waited for their Uber. Mika texted Maya, letting her know she was going back with Ryan and would return in the morning. Then, they made their way to Ryan's house.

•*——————————*•

koreadispatch

Liked by user9, user62 and more

koreadispatch - Singer Mika Tsunoda and actor Ryan Park seen leaving together from a club in Monaco.

user37 good for her!
user71 watch her make a song about this 😣
  ~user86 IMAGINE
islando 😀
~smoothcarlos what the hell and why are you stalking fucking dispatch?
user25 SO CUTE!

load more comments...

•*——————————*•
Some drama to end off the race weekend 🫢
Mexico gp was something... feel so bad for Checo 😓
Don't forget to vote! ♥️