•*Part 7*•

•*I keep wanting more and more
A warm dream of you*•

Mika slowly opened her eyes, resisting the light due to her pounding headache. As she struggled to focus, she realized she wasn't in the hotel with Maya, but in an unfamiliar room. Confusion and worry set in as she wondered what had transpired the previous night. Rolling over, she spotted a man's naked back in the bed beside her, and it all came rushing back – a wave of regret washed over her as she discovered her own bare chest.

Desperate to piece together the events, she recalled a trip to the club with Maya, drinks, and a conversation that eluded her memory. Then it hit her – it was Ryan, the guy she knew she shouldn't be involved with in any way. Just as she contemplated making a hasty escape, she heard a groggy "good morning" from beside her.

She sighed internally, not eager to confront the situation. "Good morning, Ryan," she replied, turning to face him, but it only brought back memories of what they'd probably done. "Listen, this was a mistake, and I have a flight in a few hours, so I need to go. Thank you." She gathered her belongings, dressed quickly, and left his apartment.

Calling an Uber, she couldn't shake the guilt for leaving everyone behind to fulfill her desires. This was a first for her, she has never left a party to get some dick not even when she was with Stephen. When the Uber arrived, she provided the hotel address, anxious to check on Maya, who'd left with a guy as well.

Entering the building, she couldn't avoid the judgmental gazes. In the elevator, the one person she wanted to avoid stepped in – Lando. "Oh hey, Mika, had a good time last night?" he quipped, leaving her even more uncomfortable. "Sort of," she mumbled, trying to sound sincere in her hungover state. "I'm sorry about leaving you guys."

Lando smiled slightly, admitting that the party had died down after she left. "I hope you all still had some fun without me," she chuckled. "Well, when the life of the party leaves, it gets a bit dull," he replied in jest, and they both shared a laugh.

The elevator signaled her floor with a ding, and Mika felt relief. "It was nice talking to you, Lando. I'll see you later." She stepped out of the elevator, "It's always nice talking to you Mika, have a safe flight." Lando said to the girl making her blush. The doors closed, and she was alone again.

Mika swiped her keycard and entered the luxurious hotel room, finding Maya alone in bed. Not wanting to disturb her much-needed rest, she quietly made her way to the bathroom, ready for a refreshing shower.

•*——————————*•

Kim hate club ❌❌❌

Mika 🐇Tell me why the FUCK I woke up in RYAN PARKS BED??????

Mika 🐇
Tell me why the FUCK I woke up in RYAN PARKS BED??????

Luna 🌙
WHAT
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT

Mika 🐇
I HAVE NO IDEA I GUESS I WAS HORNY LAST NIGHT IDK

Alex 🫶
GIRL
YOU COULD HAVE HAD SEX WITH ANYONE WHY HIM???

Mika 🐇
I think it's because I know him and he's familiar
BUT I DONT JUST GO OUT AND LEAVE PARTYS FOR SEX DUDE

Alex 🫶
THATS WILD

Maya 🦭
I swear i thought she was as going to get some from Lando but I guess not 😣

Mika 🐇
WHAT THE HELL MAYA
AND WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WASNT A GOOD IDEA?

Maya 🦭
Idk
You were really feeling it and we promised that we would get some last night 😪

Mika 🐇
Wait about that did you ever have sex with that guy?

Maya 🦭
No he just took me back to the hotel
I was not really feeling it last night

Mika 🐇
Oh I'm sorry I would have gone home with you

Maya 🦭
It's ok you were having fun and I'm a good friend so I let you chase that dick 😌

Mika 🐇
Well you shouldn't have let me

Yuki 🏎️
Well good morning 😀

Maya 🦭
Sorry Yuki 😣

Mika 🐇
Yuki why the HELL did you not tell me to not go home with Ryan
It wasn't even good either 😔

Yuki 🏎️
I was busy on the dance floor with Daniel BUT I would have

Mika 🐇
WOW
What a good cousin 😓

Yuki 🏎️
And I just want to say that Lando was in a mood after you guys left...
Idk what was going on with him

Maya 🦭
SEE MIKA
Idk why you didn't go for him last night 🤷‍♀️

Mika 🐇
MAYA
BECAUSE IM NOT THAT CRAZY???

Maya 🦭
😓😓😓😓

•*——————————*•

Mika and Maya had just finished packing for their flights, each headed in the same direction, both is them going to Korea on different flights. Yuki, who was leaving the next day, was driving them to the airport after debriefing with the team following yesterday's race.

Yuki chuckled as he greeted the tired-looking girls exiting the elevator. "You guys look exhausted," he remarked. Maya replied with a hint of sarcasm, "Thanks, Yuki, really feeling the love right now." They left the hotel, loaded their bags into the car's trunk, and set off for the airport. Mika had mixed feelings about going home but was also looking forward to the weeks ahead.

Yuki interrupted Mika's thoughts by mentioning their arrival at the airport. They disembarked, and Maya hurriedly made her way to catch her flight after saying her goodbyes. Mika sternly reminding her cousin, "You better come home on your break." Yuki assured her, "I will, don't worry. And you should consider joining us on one of our trips." Sharing his plans for the summer break. Mika said her goodbyes, hugged her cousin, and headed inside the airport.

As she walked, her phone chimed, and she saw an Instagram notification. Opening it, she smiled at the message she had just received.

landonorris sent you a message on instagram!

landonorris
Have a safe flight Mika 😊

mikatsunoda
Thank you Lando 🫶

•*——————————*•

We love a safe flight message 😌
I hope you all had a fun and safe halloweekend 🫶🫶
I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote ♥️