Heart wrenching tragedy

The police came through the door Kaylee was on the ground crying next to her dad's body. Her friends came running through the door and the police dismissed Kaylee to step out and talk to them.

They went outside on the back porch. Kendall sat Kaylee down and was hugging her.

KG: "What happened was it Michael and Jason?"

Kendall: "Really KG?!"

Savanna: "What KG means is are you okay? Can you tell us what you remember?"

Kaylee: "I was in my room sleeping when I heard a glass breaking so I crept out of bed and went to the top of the stairs. When I got to stairs I heard Michael voice." (She looked over at KG)

Kaylee: "Then that's when I heard the gunshot. Then I heard Jason voice right afterwards."

KG: "So Jason does know Michael, sorry Camila." (Camila looked down)

Kendall: "I'm to kill both of their asses!"

Police officer: "Ms. Lee we need you to come give a statement."

Kaylee went back inside to talk with the police.

Lexus: "So are we going to confront Jason at school."

Kendall: "You got damn right I am!"

Just then KG got a text on her phone from the anonymous number, it was the first in a while.

Anonymous: "Old flame back in town? Maybe Michael did this for you or maybe there's something bigger at play? Jason is just the first step in a long flight of stairs."

Camila: "KG? What is it?"

KG: "Nothing my dad texted asking to make sure I get to school."

They all decided to got school except Kendall she stayed at home with Kaylee to make sure she was doing well.

When the others arrived at school they were walking down the hall and they saw Jason at his locker.

Camila: "I'll go talk to him."

Lexus: "Do you need us to come with you?"

Camila: "No it's fine."

She walked over to Jason locker and closed it.

Jason: "Oh hey I'm sorry about last night."

Camila: "You took Hellas to come back and I ended up going home what the hell Jason."

Jason: "Things got intense last night I tried to make it back as fast as I can."

Camila: "what exactly happened last night?"

Jason: "Nothing life threatening but important trust me."

Camila: "Is that what you call what you did to Kaylee dad last night?!"

Jason stopped smirking and he took his glasses off and let his dreads down.

Jason: "So you know? Look I didn't know Michael was going to- you know."

KG came walking over there fast.

KG: "Where is Michael Jason you owe us that especially to Kaylee."

Jason: "I can't tell you he doesn't want you to know yet."

KG: "Bullshit!"

Savanna and Lexus came over and grabbed KG.

Lexus: "He's not worth it KG, you know Jason I didn't take you for someone who'd be somebody else bitch."

They all turned around and walked away. Jason close his locker and walked off.

Meanwhile back at Kendall house.....

Kendall and Kaylee were sitting in Kendall room watching A2K and eating ice cream.

Kendall: "Are you feeling better Kaylee."

Kaylee: "I just don't know what I'm going to do my mom left us a long time ago and my dad-"(she teared up)

Kendall: "Look I'm going to make sure Michael pay and Jason no one messes with you and gets away with it."

Kaylee: "Well it doesn't help that JYP named his girl group VCHA on his show. What kind of name is that."(she giggled a bit)

Kendall: "Well my mom said you're welcome to stay here with us. I'll look after you from now on from here on out we're sisters."

Kaylee and Kendall hugged.

After school KG was walking home when in the distance she saw Michael standing on top of a hill.

She sprinted over to him and immediately slapped him.

KG" how the fuck could you kill Kaylee dad what is wrong with you."

Michael: "You look good guess Europe does a girl good."

KG: "You fucking lunatic why was my mom on her way to see you when she died?"

Michael: "I think I might go to Europe see what the hype is about."

Just then Max pulled up fast he got out the car and swung on his brother. Michael dodged it and dropped his brother with one punch. Then stomped him in the stomach.

KG: "Knock it off leave him alone."

KG stepped in front of Michael.

Michael: "Is dad home bro? Think I'll stop by. Oh and see you around Grace."

KG: "Don't call me my last name anymore."

Michael walked off whistling.

Later that day Jason was at the mall buying a new pair of AirPods. Kendall happened to be there too when she spotted Jason. She walked up behind him.

Kendall: "Jason!"

When Jason turned and faced Kendall she grabbed him and kneed him in the balls. Jason fell to his knees and then Kendall punched him in the face.

Kendall: " leave my sister alone or next time you'll have the hole in your head."

She walked off in anger.

Late at night KG was just now almost home when car lights came on. KG looked confused, then the car started driving towards her.

KG ran for a minute then jumped over the gate into a cemetery. Then she got a text

Anonymous: "You should visit mommy grave this should nudge you in the right direction."

KG walked over to her mom grave it was dug up but the coffin was unopened when KG opened it her eyes widened.

Her mom wasn't in there.