The yearbook

The next morning KG watched from her window as her dad drove off to work. After he was gone she went to Keelan room and woke him up.

Keelan: "What do you want it's a weekend you should be sleep or gone or I don't know not in here."

KG: "You remember that storage space dad bought last year?"

Keelan: "Yea why?"

KG: "I need you to take me there now!"

Keelan: "Why what is it?"

KG: "I'll explain on the way."

Keelan and KG got in the car and started to head towards the storage unit. KG called the group

KG: "Look I know you all seen my text last night right."

Savanna: "Yea it's crazy to think your dad is behind this recent horror stuff."

Keelan: "Wait what?!"

KG: "Just drive, look I need a favor from all of you."

Kendall: "Anything what do you need from us?"

KG: "Kendall and Kaylee I need you two go talk to principal Hale he's the only person at the school who was there even when our parents were in school. Savanna I need you to talk to your mom because she was best friends with my mom maybe she might know some from back then."

Camila: "What about me?"

KG: "You stay home and relax after what you been through you deserve a break. Alright everyone report in the group chat what you find out."

Meanwhile out of state in a small town not to far out. Michael got out of his car he was heading in the direction of a gym he went inside and saw who he was looking for.

He walked over up to him.

Michael: "Listen we need to talk."

Jason: "What the hell do you want?!"

Michael: "Nice haircut waves suit you."

Jason grabbed him by the shirt.

Jason: "I said what do you want."

Michael: "I'm here to bring you back to Saint Louis."

Jason: "No I'm done taking orders from you now leave me alone."

Michael: "It's not about me it's about Camila she needs you right now."

Jason: "What happened."

Michael: "I'll explain on the way."

Meanwhile KG and Keelan arrived at the storage unit.

Keelan: "So this guy has been terrorizing you guys, hunted you and Max with a axe and kidnapped Camila and you think it's dad?"

KG: "I know it is he had the same bullet wound as the kidnapper when Kendall shot him."

Keelan: "So why are we looking for a yearbook?"

KG: "Cause this anonymous number told me that I'll find some stuff out about mom in it."

They went inside and searched the place all over eventually they found a loose floor board. Keelan lifted it up and found the yearbook.

KG opened up the yearbook but strangely it wasn't exactly a yearbook it was a page of cut out pictures from the yearbook made up into one page.

KG: "These pictures they all have a X through them."

Keelan: "Not all of them."

KG: "Your right Savanna mom, Michael and Max dad and.... Mom all don't have one."

Keelan: "But what does it mean?"

Meanwhile KG and Kaylee went up to the school where the faculty was having a meeting after it was over Kendall and Kaylee went up to the principal.

Principal Hale: "You girls know it's a weekend right why are you here."

Kendall: "We need to talk to you about our parents high school years."

Principal Hale: "I assume you want to know about senior year?"

Kaylee: "Please it's very important."

Back at Savanna house she was asking her mom the same questions.

Mrs. Collins: "Senior year was hell for our class and it all started the week of prom."

Savanna: "what happened? Why was that year so bad?"

At the same time..

Principal Hale: " If you're so inclined to hear this story then you need to know that it started the week of prom and prom night was the worst of all."

Meanwhile Michael had dropped Jason off at Camila house. Jason got out and went up to her door. After he got out Micheal didn't stick around he drove a few blocks up parked his car and got out to text Max he started typing.

The message said: "I need to tell you everything you're my brother and I'm ready to tell you the truth."

After he sent the message he was hit over the head with a bat by Mr. Grace, he took Michael keys and put him in the trunk then drove off.

He took Michael to an abandoned toys r us store and went to the basement of it. When Michael awoke he was tied to a chair he looked to the side of him and to his surprise saw Max tied up next to him.

Michael: "Max?! Hey what the hell do you want with us!"

Mr. Grace: " I don't want anything from your brother he's just leverage but you on the other Michael Rivera boy I've been waiting on this moment but before I kill you your going to tell me something."

Max: "Michael what's he talking about."

Michael: "I don't know he's clearly crazy."

Mr. Grace: "Oh you know what I want to know, now you're going to tell me where the hell is my wife."