There's no Y.O.U in the universe

Kasey: "your beef is with me let KG go."

Mr. Grace: "Okay exchange yourself for her."

Kasey walked over and Me. Grace let KG go and grabbed Kasey instead.

KG: "Mom no!"

Kasey: "What's your plan here?"

Mr. Grace: "I'm going to embarrass you like your friends did my brother now let's go to the gym shall we. Let's go KG!"

They went into the gym there was cameras everywhere and huge bucket on the ceiling.

KG: "Dad don't do this."

Mr. Grace: "Shut up now all these cameras are broadcasting live on people tv's so you get to be embarrassed in front of everyone then I'll kill you in front of everyone."

Meanwhile Camila and Jason had arrived were waiting outside.

Savanna: "Kaylee and Kendall let's go we need to move!" She yelled to the basement.

Kaylee: "Kendall please."

Kendall: "I can't."

Kaylee: "Yea you can, you were there for me when my dad was killed you convinced me long as we got each other everything was going to be okay and I believed you now I'm asking you to believe me now please Kendall I can't lead them without you." She put her hand out.

Kendall moved her hand and hugged her tight.

Kendall: "Let's go."

They all got in the car and headed towards the high school to help KG and her mom.

Back at the high school.......

KG: "Dad you can't do this think about everything we've been through."

He smacked her to the ground

Mr. Grace: "Your bitch of a mother and her friends should have taught of that before they ruined my brother's life."

Kasey: "Think about this we're on camera everyone going to know what you did."

Mr. Grace: "Doesn't matter now besides I'll be gone before cops arrive here this isn't broadcasting to them anyway and most people probably think this is a skit or some right now."

KG: "My friends will stop you."

Mr. Grace: "Yea see we planned for that."

KG: "We?"

Kaylee and everyone arrived outside

Kendall: "Come on we need to get inside and help out. Camila and Jason go to the police station and get them here everyone else let's go."

They went inside but was stopped by the principal mid way down the hallway.

Kaylee: "Principal Hale what are you doing."

Principal: "Helping my son like I should've helped my other one all those years ago."

Michael: "Wait what? They're your sons then why didn't you help all those years ago you were the principal god dammit."

Kendall: "I know because the boy told Kasey his parents hated his face and others would so you thought he deserved what he got didn't you!"

Principal: "Until he killed himself and my other son made me see the light my baby boy didn't deserve that so you'll all pay."

Max: "You're insane that's terrible logic."

Principal: "Tell you what's going to happen Kaylee you're innocent in this so I'll give you a chance to turn and leave. Keelan you may pass my son wants all family present."