Crash and Burn

KG spent the whole night tossing and turning about what she saw at cemetery. She couldn't believe her eyes that her mom wasn't in there. She didn't want to assume her mother was alive so she fixed her brain on the possibility her corpse was stolen.

The next morning before school Kaylee woke up feeling a little better about what happened to her dad. She got up and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

To her surprise Yuri was standing in the kitchen making breakfast.

Yuri: "Oh hey Kaylee is it morning."

Kaylee: "Oh um hi Yuri what are you doing here."

Kendall came out of the bathroom.

Kendall: "I had him come over late last night after you fell asleep."

Kaylee: "okayyyy cause this isn't weird."

Kendall: "He's driving us to school."

Kaylee: "Yea sure fine I'll go get dressed."

Later on at school Camila was at her locker getting her books and stuff ready for class when Jason came up.

Jason: "Hey can we talk?"

Camila: "What do you want."

Jason: "I want to apologize and say everything between us was real."

Camila: "Was it? Kaylee told us she heard you say you were watching us like you were told."

Jason: "okay your right let me make it up to you meet me at main event at 7:00 after school and I'll explain everything I know and bring your friends."

During lunch everyone was sitting at the table when Camila came and told them what Jason said.

KG: "So he's just going to behind Michael back isn't that dangerous."

Savanna: "Yea but I also think this could be a trap he might just feed us lies to throw us off what he and Michael has planned."

Lexus: "Maybe Michael going be close listening in."

Kendall: "I don't really care after what happened Kaylee if your down I'm down."

Kaylee: "I say we meet I need to know why they did this."

The bell rang and it was time for last period. KG had creative writing with Kaylee and Max.

When the class started Max came and sat next to her.

Max: "So after everything that's been happening I think we should have a get a way day just the two of us."

KG: "Interesting where to?"

Max: "I was thinking I take you to our family Cabin and we have a candle lit dinner."

KG: "Why does this sound planned." (She laughed)

Max: "I never stopped thinking about you since you left."

KG smiled.

Kaylee was doing her work when her best friend Johnny came and ticked her on the side.

Kaylee: "Johnny!"

Johnny: "Hey Kaylee it's been a while."

Kaylee: "I'll say I haven't seen you since we were like six."(she hugged him)

Johnny: "I just started today I moved here to saint louis after I heard what happened to your father."

Kaylee: "Thank you the funeral is in 2 days."

Johnny: "I'll be there."

Later on that day it was time The girls arrived outside main event during closing hours.