🤍🦋Chapter 9🦋🤍

(Longer chapter guys🙂)

I wake up assuming about and hour or so later by a large bump and the sound of hushed voices talking. I can't clearly tell what they're say so I lay there with my eyes still closed.

"Carefull dad you'll wake her up" ginny says to our father.

"Bless her heart she must be drained" mum said.

"I cant blame her honestly. Look at what she's been through just within the last few days. She's past out more than onece, heard a weird voice also more than onece, and the moment she got out of the house part of a memorie resurfaced and and someone that knew her already saw her. Not to mention what happened last night. I would much rather my problems than hers honestly" harry says. I wonder what problems he's talking about, I know he, Hermione and Ron would tell me if I asked. I'll have to remember to do that later.

"In a way I kind of feel bad for her" Ron say after a brief moment.

"The only thing we can do for her right now is be there for here and show her we care" mum said and the car in silent for several minutes.

"Georgie I have a question to ask you, I thought now would be a good time" dad finally says

"What is it"

"Son I can't help but notice how close you and Eve are already, what I was wondering is well, is there anything going on with the two of you that me and you're mother should know about" dad asks.

"What? No. Don't get me wrong she's quite pretty and shes funny and all, and I wouldn't mind if there was, there just isn't. We shared a single kiss because she had anxiety about today and that was simply it" he responds. He doesn't sound too upset which I'm glad for. He himself is also mildly attractive and funny aswel, and he taught me a few easy spell I can practice with him or the others when I have free time at school, I just don't know if I'm interested in him like that. Plus considering we call the same people mum and dad it might be weird

"Promise me you won't do anything to effect her remembering things George. She deserves to know who she is and where she comes from. Things like her family and friends" mum says, I hear some slight movement so I'm assuming she turned to face him.

"Of course mum, I don't know exactly what but I can tell she's ment to do something important. It's kind of like the same strange feeling I get from harry. I dont exactly know what it is but i feel like shes going to do something" he replies and the whole car goes silent and mum turns back around.

After a few more minutes of silence deside that I can't fake sleep anymore nor can I fall back to sleep, so I move around and make a few noises.

"Mm are we there yet" i groan, stretching and throwing my arm on George's shoulder, pretending to still be half asleep

"We'll be landing in a few minute darling. How did you sleep? Do you feel any better" dad asks looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"I feel way more rested than I did that's for sure. Also dear brother here has a boney shoulder other so, than my neck being a bit sore that I feel much better" I say sitting up and rubbing the kink out of my neck.

"I'm afraid he got that from his father and also my fathers side of the family. If it wasn't for my mothers side being plump I would be the same, but its good that you feel better. Next time Ill be sure to keep a pillow and blanket handy for you incase you need a quick nap" mum says

"Oh none sense mum, you arnt big. Just warm and cuddley that's all. I think the bigger memory I remember, the more tired I am afterwards. When we all went out shopping, I felt extremely drained of all energy after what happened in the alley I thought I would have to be carried the rest of the way. If it wasn't for this lot or dorks, i would have never rearranged my room and even then I tweaked my back a bit"