7

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘕𝘈𝘐𝘑𝘈 𝘑𝘖𝘙𝘈 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘙~

I picked up a stack of shoe boxes and started putting them in the right spots. I decided to get a job at shoe palace cause why not, and the fine niggas stayed up in here so that was a plus plusss.

I've been working here for a month now and so far I liked it here. I made me a new friend too, her name was Iyanna and she was def the life of the party, she made work so much better dude.

Especially on the slow days

"Oh heyyy my best bitch Naijaaa" she said walking into the back room and clocked in.

"Heyyyy! thanked God you finally came, my ass was so bored" I told her as I finished putting the shoes up.

"Awwww, welp your best bitch is here now" she said smiling and went to the employe room putting her things up.

I walked out to the front and seen Hendrix and the guys looking at some shoes.

It's like once they found out i was working here i would see they asses every other day.

And they come just to get on my nerves.

I walked over towards them and Jaron was the first person to see me.

"Bestieeeeee where you been!!" he said all dramatically  pulling me into a crushing hug.

"Ive been working fool you know that" I told him pulling away.

"Mmcht yo big head ass don't even need this petty ass job" Hendrix smacked his lips and softly pulled me into his body making me instantly wrap my arms around his waist.

Oh how I missed this boy so much

"Hell yea ha ass just wanna be extra and shit" AJ chimed in and I rolled my eyes flipping them all off.

"Leave my stink alone bitch ass niggas" Hendrix spoke up making smile a little.

"Nigga shut da fuck up cause you was just talking about her lul ass two minutes ago" Jaron snitched making the rest of them agree.

"fuck up"

"Anyways the fuck yall doing here" I asked as I combed my fingers through my body wave 30 inch buss down unit that Nae had installed for me the other day.

"We came for some more shoes, but also to come fuck with ya best" Jaron grinned putting his arm around my shoulder and I hummed nodding in response.

"Yea yall got these inna size 12?" Kaleb asked holding up some Jordan 4's.

"I don't know lemme go see right fast" I said grabbing the shoes as I removing Jaron arm and quickly went to the back.

"Aye Yana do you see these 4's size 12 back there" I asked as I continued to look for the specific shoe.

"Yea here you go" she said coming to where I was and handed me the shoe box. "thanks sexy" I gave her a air kiss and she gave me one back as we both went back to the front.

"Damn best who that is?" Jaron eyed Yana as she went to help another group of guys that came in here.

see I told ya it be hella niggas in here

"My other best Yana, why" I asked looking at him as I gave Kaleb the shoe box, "Preciate it Naija" he thanked me and I nodded still giving Jaron my attention.

"Best she bad asf, put me on" he said still looking at her.

I laughed a little as I watched him stare her ass down.

Thank God both my besties is fine as fuck.

"Nigga she not gone want yo goofy ass" Hendrix said and I hit his stomach making him laugh a little.

"Mmcht man always the hating ass niggas best how do I tell ya" Jaron shook his head making me laugh.

"Anyways I'll let her know and put in a good word for you best" I told him.

"Bet that up best predicate it" he gave me a hug.

"what time you get off stink?" Hasani asked pulling me towards him.

"In two hours why?' I looked up at him.

"Ima wait for ya igh"

I smiled a little nodding.

I loved when he always pulled up on me, took me out to lunch, or picked me up from work.

"I like yo hair too stink, Nae be doing her thing fasho" he played with my hair. I pulled away from him and did a little spin showing off my hair.

"uh uhh now best who horse you done stole dat hair from" Jaron tried being funny.

I mugged the fuck outta him pushing his ass.

"See you play too fucking much and that's why im NOT putting yo ass on with Yana, now go cry bout that bitch" I said to him sticking my tongue out making the guys laugh while Jaron looked at me fake hurt.

"Damn it's like that best?' he asked holding his chest.

"yup" I said popping the 'p' and I walked over to Yana and the guys she was helping out.

Thanks for reading❤️!!