9

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘕𝘈𝘐𝘑𝘈 𝘑𝘖𝘙𝘈 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘙~

Nae, Riley and i was at this cute little brunch spot enjoying the time and vibes together.

"No cause they done put some crack or some in these mimosa's, this my third one about to be four" Nae sipped on her mimosa.

I smiled at the text hendrix just sent me.

"Uh uhnn girl who got you smiling like that" Nae smirked both ha and Riley looking at me. Playfully rolling my eyes i cracked a smile.

"Hendrix girl"

Nae dramatic ass gasped covering her mouth.

"Oh bitch i knew it. I knew it when i seen yall at da club not that long ago humping and grinding on eachother"
Nae smirked and i couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Right i seen that too, i had to constantly tell AJ to leave yall alone girl" Riley chimed in eating her food.

"He be tryna ruin my hot girl summer for real. Like i dead ass just wanna have fun and he be over there playa hating" i frowned a bit eating some of my butter pecan waffle.

(A/N: idc idc idc butter pecan waffles good asf idc)

"Nah he really do though, but i seen this matchup happening when you first walked into AJ house.

Hendrix ass was eyeing you like crazy sis" Nae smirked playfully pushing me a little bit.

I just couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Fren we just friends for real, and we like each others vibe" i grinned with my straw in my mouth.

"Righttttt, well that's yo business sis i hope yall get together in the end"

"Yea i think yall cute together" Riley agreed with Nae making me smile even harder.

"Sooooo we need to talk about Tori ass....She still butt hurt over Hendrix cutting her off and stuff and now she tryna act funny with us" Nae ate a fry looking unbothered by what she just said.

"I mean she weird as fuck for that cause what did we do to her ass, plus i thought her and ole dude from the club was messing around with each other?" i question confused as to why she was acting like weirdo.

Ion even know the girl like that for real.

"Honestly she pressed for no reason cause we not losing sleep over ha petty ass" Nae rolled her eyes munching on another fry.

"She texted my phone da otha day saying how i was a fake ass friend cause im always hanging out with yall more then her, when in fact she the one flaking on me. Like right now she in cabo with Hendrix step sister and that little group and she know ion fool with dat girl like that" Nae added.

"Wait he got a step sister?" i asked frowning

"Yea girl a hoe of a step sister, but he don't like ha ass and he don't claim her either"

I hummed and went back to eating my food.

"Yupppppp then i she acting funny with you Naija cause of Hendrix, she was going around telling people he was hers and off limits and shit like that and when word got to Hendrix he went crazy on ha ass. They use to date two years ago and been on and off since then. But she just had to run ha mouth" Nae laughed.

Oh so he BEEN fuckin on ha.. I mean i can't be mad at all cause i didn't even know him til a couple of months ago.

And we not even together now so he can do as he please just like i was.

"She messed ha self up, all she had to do was get some bomb ass dick and keep it cute. But nah nah nahhh, she had to shout it to the whole world that he was dicking ha ass down good" Nae shook her head in disappointment.

"Yea she's a dub for that" i added my two cents in not really tryna say too much cause like i said ion really know the girl like that.

But it's crazy how a female will sit up there and smile in yo face. Call you pretty and all that and be weirdo behind closed doors.

"On the real though, im actually hurt, cause she was really my bitch. Like we met the boys together and we did everything together. And honestly she started moving and acting funny way before you got her Naija and ion even know why" Janae frowned looking a bit sad.

Aww pooh

"Its okay Nae cause now you gained two more bad bitches" Riley comforted her trying to cheer her up.

"Yea i do don't i" Nae mood instantly changing as she did a little dance in her seat with ha tongue out.

A goofball

"Right we gone be the baddest bitches these bitches and niggas done ever seen period" i swiped my neck smiling.