15

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘖𝘔𝘕𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛~

Naija deeply smiled down at her phone as she quickly replied back to another one of Hasani's text.

"Yo ass must be texting Janae bald headed ass" AJ commented glancing over at his sister and back at the road.

"Stay out my phone" she giggled still texting back.

"Mmcht mannnn i know its Hendrix ass"

Naija rolled her eyes and looked over at her brother who kept his eyes on the road.

"What? I know yo ass like him.... But be careful Ja. He not ready for no real shit right now.....and thats my homeboy so i know dis shit for a fact"

"Plus he still fooling around with Tori delusional ass......" AJ fell slient while Naija just sat there in her head a bit.

She knew that he wasn't ready, but she was loving the attention he was giving and showing her.

"Look...im just looking out for you lil bit. You my only sister and i love yo ass to death, and ill kill a nigga before i ever let em think they can play with you Naija"

"Im just a protective big brother looking out for my lil sis that's all Ja, so get out ya feelings" AJ playfully pushed her shoulder.

Naija cracked a small smile hitting her brother back, "You get on my nerves....but thanks for caring AJ"

There was a comfortable silence between the two until Naija spoke up again.

"I lowkey don't wanna go to this reunion AJ" she slightly pouted looking out the widow watching the trees go by.

"Me either, ion even know dem folks fa real, only granny"

The siblings were driving to dallas for the weekend because their moms side of the family was having their family reunion and Their grandma really wanted them there.

"You know Granny gone get on you for not bringing Riley with us" Naija snickered playfully pulling on his ear making him swat her hand away.

"Man chill out, but shii im already knowing she finna be on my ass. I know she gone want me to facetime Riley and all just so she can talk to ha" He chuckled.

"But forreal though ion know them people either, and i feel like its gone be some type of drama"

"On da gang it is"

"They was fake as hell to momma too which always rubbed me the wrong way, that's why ma never took me around them for real" Naija added continuing to look out the window.

"I know, pops use to tell me shit about ha folks when they use to be married"

Naija hummed in response cutting the conversation short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~𝘕𝘈𝘐𝘑𝘈 𝘑𝘖𝘙𝘈 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘙~

Walking into my granny house smelling her food and just a wave of good memories flood my brain making me miss my mom a little bit more today.